General Movie News Thread #3

hardcore je bio na rur-u, tj bila su  dva uspesna koncepta u formi kratkih filmica nakon cega su najavili snimanje punokrvnog filma :) ali da, nije bilo ovog trejlera i nije bilo informacije dokle su dogurali

vidim da pretpostavljaju da ce imati internacionalna bioskopska prikazivanja tokom 2016. godine (doduse nista nije fiksno jos uvek)

Edited by G!!!

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Izašli HDovi Mr. Holmesa (sa Gandalfom kao Šerlok Holmsom onaj film), Knock Knock Eli Rota (sa Kijanu Rivsom kad ga navataju one dve dronfulje na gajbi), The Green Inferno (isto Eli Rot, kao Cannibal Holocaust slešer) i Beasts of no Nations (sa Edris Albom i afričkom decom ratnicima).

Edited by Pipboy

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

John Carpenter Sues Luc Besson for Plagiarism, Actually Wins

You might recall that director Luc Besson (he of The Fifth Element and Taken fame, among many others) released a sci-fi action flick called Lockout back in 2012, starring Guy Pearce as an unjustly convicted prisoner who is offered a chance at freedom if he can rescue the president's daughter from a prison in outer space. The film was a financial flop, but perhaps more importantly, bared a striking resemblance to Carpenter's 1981 cult classic Escape From New York, wherein Kurt Russell was tasked with rescuing the President of the United States from a dystopic prison in Manhattan.

Carpenter took Besson to court -- and more specifically, French court -- to argue the similarities between the films, and believe it or not, he actually won his case. 

Why would Carpenter be so irked about a 30-year old movie of his being ripped off? Well, because Carpenter happens to currently be executive producing a remake of Escape From New York for 20th Century Fox. (Like I said, originality in Hollywood is a dying concept.)

Besson's production company, Europacorp, was ordered to pay 50,000 Euros to the rights owner, 20,000 to Carpenter and 10,000 to his co-screenwriter, Nick Castle, as a result of the ruling. But personally, I just hope for Besson's sake that no one attempts to call him out for ripping off every female-centric action movie ever with Columbiana.

Revenant, drugi trejler, malo hevi je što se tiče spoilera.

Odlično odrađen CGI na ovom međedu.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 2 weeks later...

Par shotova iz Warcraft filma: 

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/october/wcm01.jpg?v3

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/october/wcm02.jpg?v3

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/october/wcm03.jpg?v3

(kad probam "insert image from URL" zaglupi se hrom i udje u lup i nece da se doda lepo, stoga sam ostavio samo linkove).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Get smart or die dumb!

ihihihi najbolje filmske vesti godine - poceo kasting za gl. žensku ulogu za film Baywatch ;oD ( Rock i Zek Efron vec odavno kastovani...)
u užem izboru su Alexandra Daddario, Ashley Benson, Nina Dobrev, Alexandra Shipp, Shelley Hennig, Bianca Santos i Denyse Tontz 

totalno moguce da je ovo trebalo postaviti u jedan od (skoro)gole žene topika

"I don't get what you like about this show..."
"They're on the beach...and they're RUNNING!"
;oP

ihihihi najbolje filmske vesti godine - poceo kasting za gl. žensku ulogu za film Baywatch ;oD ( Rock i Zek Efron vec odavno kastovani...)
u užem izboru su Alexandra Daddario, Ashley Benson, Nina Dobrev, Alexandra Shipp, Shelley Hennig, Bianca Santos i Denyse Tontz 

totalno moguce da je ovo trebalo postaviti u jedan od (skoro)gole žene topika

"I don't get what you like about this show..."
"They're on the beach...and they're RUNNING!"
;oP

ahaha, nisam ni znao da se snima film. jel mič ima neku ulogu ili će da bude više kao "iznenađenje" u jednom trenutku? :)