Vesti iz sveta automobilizma

VELIKI KURAC

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, my name is Teg, I live in Australia and in October 2013 I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for $60,000.
This was a BIG mistake as it has been a lemon Jeep from the day I got it.
It’s had numerous issues and has been towed a number of times.
I no longer trust it to transport my family safely
I recorded this song and made this music clip out of frustration, as the dealer and Fiat Chrysler Australia have basically told me to bugger off.
I'm not the only person who has experienced major issues with Fiat Chrysler Australia… in fact, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) had so many people complain to them, that they took action in September 2015 and announced sanctions against Fiat Chrysler Australia.
One guy even tore his new Jeep apart using excavators and then set it on fire in frustration of the way he was treated by the dealer and Fiat Chrysler Australia. He also setup a facebook page to keep the pressure on the government to introduce stricter laws to hold companies like this resposible for the supply of safe and reliable vehicles in Australia.

http://www.destroymyjeep.com/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ahahahha, pa fotku je objavio direktor Parking servisa da bi se pokazalo kako eto sklanjaju zajebana kola :) http://www.telegraf.rs/vesti/beograd/1862944-ferari-cao-da-li-je-ovo-najskuplji-auto-koji-je-pao-u-beogradu-foto

Edit: A u medjuvremenu nema vise fotke na njegovom FB profilu, mora da ga zvao vlasnik :)

Edited by Zwerko
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam