Jump to content

zanimljive slike


Guest

Recommended Posts

ali je zato kvoter paje k'o Vudijev izlazak.

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jebote ja za 1000 din mogu dvaput da izađem

+100 dinara za kokakolu.

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

litar ipo u Maksiju.

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

399469.jpg

A magnificent and unique split-level image showing a colossal whale shark just beneath a small yacht is being passed around on Facebook, with some users expressing skepticism about its authenticity. That's mainly because there was little or no detail about the image, but Shawn Heinrichs, who captured the image last week at Isla Mujeres in Mexico, assures that it's genuine.

Dalje ovde.

YsKBe.jpg?1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...