top gear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ma ovo je povezano sa najavljenim uporednim testom porse/ferari/mclaren, da se dodatno skrene medijska paznja na emisiju. Cela prica oko suspenzije je naivna sa kranje nelogicnim tajmingom

http://fastestlaps.com/articles/shame_on_ferrari_and_mclaren.html

Last weeks Top Gear episode revealed just how cowardly and insane are the people who run Ferrari and McLaren.

It is known for years that certain car-makers take TV tests too seriously.

Ferrari has dragged a team of factory mechanics along with their media cars, just to make sure all suspension and tyre settings are dialed-in perfectly for whatever track the magazine or TV show had chosen for testing.

McLaren have been using "media test enhancement tactics" of their own. In late 2014, when Porsche 918 beat McLaren P1 in an EVO test around Anglesey, McLaren quickly stepped in with a set of more sticky tyres and offered an extra session with the car, just to make sure the P1 gets the last hooray over Porsche.

None of this, however, compares to the incredible depths of shamelessness and the diva-like demands Ferrari and McLaren were willing to make, when TopGear insisted on taking their cars around track.

It turns out that McLaren did not allow TopGear test P1 on their own test track (which happens to be Top Gear track), because they are afraid that Porsche 918 may be quicker, due to some of the slower corners and all wheel drive.

This is McLaren openly admitting that they are scared of competing with 918, because they think they will lose.

Ferrari, on the other hand, will not provide a LaFerrari, because, according to Jeremy Clarkson, "they are not interested in speed, laptimes or 0 to 60".

Not only is the most iconic performance car manufacturer not interested in performance and speed, they are also making sure that none of their VIP customers are interested as well, by threatening that whoever lends TopGear a LaFerrari, will be barred from ever being able to buy a limited edition Ferrari.

If I was Ferrari VIP customer, I would be insulted by this. I would feel betrayed and would offer my Ferrari to TopGear immediately.

If the mere assurance that their car doesn't get beaten on TopGear is worth more to Ferrari than their most loyal customers, this kind of loyalty is clearly not the kind worth keeping.

The underlying message in all of this is that Ferrari and McLaren do not believe in their products. Unlike Porsche, they are not confident about what they have built.

Empty words and opinions do not make history, facts do. So far the facts tell us that the fastest hypercar in this company is the Porsche 918. And this is not my opinion - this is the truth.

Da, ovo je bilo u pretprosloj epizodi ova prica, ali sad u ovoj zadnjoj sto je bila u nedelju, pre 4 dana, bio je fazon da su se kao konacno dogovorili i da je ostalo jos da nadju stazu koja svima odgovara, da utanace jos neke stvari, ali da ce testa biti

Edit

Tacnije cekaju samo da im porse dostavi 918, posto trenutno nemaju nijedan lol :)

Edited by Nigga wizard

U poslednjem broju Top Gear časopisa su testirali sva tri automobila, ono, na 10 stranica kao prvi put ikada omg što i jeste. Naravno tekst nisu radili ni Klasrkson, ni Hemond ni Mej, i konstatovali su da je Ferrari navodno najbolji...

facebook.com/speed.rs