- TV Topic -

Kole

12 hours ago, manson said:

gde je ovo?

34 minutes ago, fuse.buca said:

ADDRESS: Novo Naselje bb
22310 Šimanovci, Republic of Serbia.

A evo malo i o kompleksu:

ma to je Pink 🙂 tj. Željko Mitrović onda. Ovo PFI sad ne znam šta bi bilo tačno ali na primer "Pink Film Industry" :)) ili tako neka skraćenica 🙂

a ovo

of San Francisco City Hall in front of a 2.000m2 lake and Venice, Monte Carlo and DC streets

je ono gde se snima Zadruga 🙂

Povremeno svraćam ovde, pa mi je možda i promaklo, ali ne videh da je neko pominjao Arcane? (možda treba da ide u Anime?)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11126994/

Definitivno nešto najbolje što sam pogledao u poslednje vreme.
Odgledao sam ga već tri puta u poslednjih par meseci i opet ću.

Priča je odlična. Voice acting odličan. Animacija fenomenalna. Muzika do jaja.

MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX675_.jpg

Edited by Dandy

Dandy [RUR]

2 hours ago, Dandy said:

Povremeno svraćam ovde, pa mi je možda i promaklo, ali ne videh da je neko pominjao Arcane? (možda treba da ide u Anime?)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11126994/

Definitivno nešto najbolje što sam pogledao u poslednje vreme.
Odgledao sam ga već tri puta u poslednjih par meseci i opet ću.

Priča je odlična. Voice acting odličan. Animacija fenomenalna. Muzika do jaja.

MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX675_.jpg

i ja svaki put kad neko pomene kažem da ću da pogledam, jer još nisam, i nikako 🙂

moraću sad kad prođe yellowjackets.

hahah, netflix se zaigrao sa svojim prepravljanjem u svetlu woke priče 🙂

Netflix will have to face 'Queens Gambit' defamation suit, judge rules
Georgian chess grandmaster Nona Gaprindashvili is suing the streaming company for $5 million.

Rečenica u seriji:

In one scene during a chess match, a radio commentator says in passing "The only unusual thing about her, really, is her sex. And even that's not unique in Russia. There's Nona Gaprindashvili, but she's the female world champion and has never faced men."

Rečenica iz knjige:

The show is based on a 1983 novel by Walter Tevis that also mentions Gaprindashvili. However, the part which Netflix appears to have based this particular bit of its script on says, "The only unusual thing about her was her sex; and even that wasn't unique in Russia. There was Nona Gaprindashvili, not up to the level of this tournament, but a player who had met all these Russian Grandmasters many times before." Netflix's version is clearly different.

2 hours ago, Jose Jimenez said:

Nezahvalno je kačiti nešto posle Halo trejlera, ali evo dve animirane serije koje su dobro primljene

nema veze, od Tartakovskog uvek može nešto!

Jedino što sam ovo video pre tri godine kad su najavili i onda zaboravio :))

21 minutes ago, manson said:

izgleda polu-interesantno ali:

Šta se dešava kada grupa klinaca iz kraja odluči da krene u potragu za Blokom 27 gledamo u istoimenoj seriji od 19. FEBRUARA samo na #SuperstarTV VIKENDOM od 21:00. Na male ekrane nam stiže serija kreatora i scenariste Ivana Kneževića, reditelja Milice Tomović i Momira Miloševića i scenarista Borisa Grgurovića, Ljubice Luković i Bobana Jevtića, a vi se spremite za novu domaću misteriju prepunu obrta. #Blok27 #FireflyProductions

ne mogu da gledam domaću seriju koja ko zna koliko će epizoda imati i u šta će se pretvoriti 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Eto nama još Futurame 🙂

Approximately 95 percent of the nerd news sites you may frequent will begin their articles announcing the return of Futurama with “Good news, everybody!” based on Professor Farnsworth’s iconic catchphrase on the show. So I hope you all with appreciate my restraint when I merely tell you that yes, Futurama has emerged from its cryosleep for the umpteenth time, courtesy of a new revival from Hulu.

The streaming service has ordered 20 new episodes of the animated sci-fi comedy series, which was created by The Simpsons’ Matt Groening and David X. Cohen. The show followed the adventures of the crew of the Planet Express as it delivered... stuff across the universe. At least that’s what happened when Fry (Billy West) wasn’t tripping through time, or Leela (Katey Sagal) wasn’t learning about the subterranean world of mutants beneath New New York, or Bender the lovably drunk and somewhat homicidal robot wasn’t floating through the void of space as a god. The rest of the show’s returning voice cast includes Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche, Lauren Tom, Phil LaMarr, and David Herman.

Eagle-eyed readers and Futurama mega-fans will notice the incredibly depressing omission of John DiMaggio, who plays the salacious, loud-mouthed robot Bender, from that list, but thankfully the Hollywood Reporter says his deal is being finalized.

Sa DiMaggio kao još pregovaraju jer je tražio nešto više keša, videćemo kako će to da prođe, ali def neće biti na "čitanju" 🙂 Valjda će se dogovoriti u međuvremenu 🙂

A tu je i poneki info o LOTR seriji, pa sad kakva će da bude ko će ga znati 🙂

• The show takes place in the Second Age, after the defeat of the Dark Lord Morgoth and his apprentice, Sauron. Sauron, in fact, has disappeared, and this will be a major mystery in the series.

• The young Galadriel (played by Cate Blanchett in the movies, and by Morfydd Clark here), furious at the death of her brother, will be hunting down the remaining minions of Morgoth as she’s unconvinced evil has totally been defeated. Her story will see her paired with a new character, a human named Halbrand (Charlie Vickers), who is running from his past. Somehow, this leads them to be trapped on a raft in the raging Sundering Seas in the second episode.

• Celembrimbor (Charles Edwards), the elf who ended up forging the rings of power, will be part of the show, as will Isildur (Maxim Baldry), the Númenórean who eventually defeats Sauron but falls prey to the One Ring. However, Isildur will be a young sailor here, long before he or his father Elendil became the king of Gondor and Arnor.

• The young Elrond (Robert Aramayo) will be an architect in Lindon, the western-most area of Middle-Earth.

• There will be an original storyline that will focus on a elf named Arondir (Ismael Cruz Córdova) and his forbidden romance with a human healer named Bronwyn (Nazanin Boniadi).

• Although hobbits don’t really do anything in the Second Age in Tolkien’s histories, they will be in Rings of Power; or rather a particular breed of them will, the Harfoots. They’re basically trying to hide away from the rest of Middle-Earth at this point in Middle-Earth’s history. Sir Lenny Henry plays a harfoot elder, while two harfoots, played by Megan Richards and Markella Kavenagh, meet a “lost” man whose mysterious origin will also play a major role in the series.

Naravno, imamo i ovo:

image.png

lord-of-the-rings-005.jpg

lord-of-the-rings-002.jpg

lord-of-the-rings-004.jpg

The face of Elrond was ageless, neither old nor young, though in it was written the memory of many things both glad and sorrowful. His hair was dark as the shadows of twilight, and upon it was set a circlet of silver; his eyes were grey as a clear evening, and in them was a light like the light of stars. Venerable he seemed as a king crowned with many winters, and yet hale as a tried warrior in the fulness of his strength.

image.png.2cc677f3f4ced3e1656b294f76cb9546.png

a ovaj je jos i sjajan u poredjenju sa crnjom elfom koji ima buzzcut friz :>>koliko ce ovo biti mucno za fanove tolkina...

jebeni retardi

Što reče neko negde na netu, bez problema su mogli da naprave neki Amazon original fantasy svet, i sve bi bilo ok, verovatno bih i počeo da gledam, da mu dam šansu. A ovako su dali ne znam ni ja koliko miliona da kupe prava za LOTR svet i napraviće da ni nema veze sa onim što treba da bude. Ali jbg, opet ću da počnem da gledam 😞

8 hours ago, manson said:

Što reče neko negde na netu, bez problema su mogli da naprave neki Amazon original fantasy svet, i sve bi bilo ok, verovatno bih i počeo da gledam, da mu dam šansu. A ovako su dali ne znam ni ja koliko miliona da kupe prava za LOTR svet i napraviće da ni nema veze sa onim što treba da bude. Ali jbg, opet ću da počnem da gledam 😞

IMG_0582.jpg

isti generalni utisak kao i kod title announce klipa, promasena estetika

previse cgi-a se cini da su koristili, neke stvari deluju jeftino neke kao da su iz trailera za video igru, definitivno ne lotr/tolkien nego amazon generic fantasy vibe

numenor izgleda kul tho

jebo im pas mater opet za ovaj casting i izgled likova

• Like +1 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Dule_smor said:

Druga sezona nije ni primeti prvoj, al pogledacu trecu svakako. Ehhh Black Mirror, prestali da prave jer im je real life ukrao ideje heh

da, šteta što su se raskantali svi iz tog black mirrora, verovatno nema ništa od nekakvog nastavka niti singl kao onaj bendersneč ili kako se zvaše niti kao ful sezone.

• 2 weeks later...