Sta nas ceka u skorije vreme ...

G!!!

• 6 months later...

pojavio se demo legendarnog projekta FMF tj Fan Made Fallout

evo ga info

We are still having some problems with the build due to exit grids not playing nicely (yet), but here is a zip file of the data directory which you can start testing out one of the maps.

To install:

1. Rename your C\Program Files\BlackIsle\Fallout2\data directory to "data.org" or "data2".

2. Extract the zip file above to C:\Program Files\BlackIsle\Fallout2. It will replace the original data directory.

3. Run the Fallout2.exe executable and start a new game. After getting through the start videos, you will start at the City on the Coast Markets.

Currently this map is the only one available since the game crashes when you cross the exit grid Razz. If anyone knows how to get the exit grids working properly, please let me know. I've followed the tutorials for exit grids but they still don't seem to work. I'll look at this more tomorrow to see if I can get it working, but if anyone is familiar with mapping, your assistance would be appreciated. You can feel free to load up the mapper with the scripts source attached at the bottom and the data directory above (note that the imarket.map is actually called "artemple.map" due to the FMF executable not yet working quite right).

I will be putting up daily builds this week with any improvements as they become available. If anyone would like to help get the map situation sorted out we would all greatly appreciate it. My expertise is definitely not mapping.

The source scripts are available below. Feel free to download it and take a look. If you find any bugs and feel like fixing them, feel free. Send me a PM with the modified code so that we can merge it into future builds. Once we get the exit grids working, there will be quite a bit more to do since there are several other quests and features scripted on the other maps. The biggest issue right now is getting to the maps where those quests are located.

linkage ko bi da proba

http://www.fanmadefallout.com/project/buil...etaData_001.zip

http://www.fanmadefallout.com/project/buil...Scripts_001.zip

---------------------------------

Takodje izasla je jos jedna totalna konverzacija fallouta 2 (demo)

http://www.fkmoddingstudio.4t.com/

This is a total conversion mod for Fallout 2. Version US 1.02d is not required since this mod comes with it's own executable and .dat file.

Main features of this mod are:

- new world map look, bigger

- changed encounters, adjusted difficulty

- new cities, very few visible at the beginning

- new NPCs, dialogs, scripts

- changed weapons look (some of them) and some new ones

- new vehicles, not directly drivable but used to store items

- some new items used for quests

- new quests

- now you can't see NPC's inventory if your steal skill isn't high enough

Svaka chast momcima na istrajnosti, nadam se da ce nesto biti i full do karaja godine

fallout_table.gif

• 1 month later...

ziju, obrnucu ga ponovo :)

sad vidim tek, bice ovo za koju godinu -_-

I don't think so, Tim.

Looks like it's finally done. All interface related bugs and issues have been ironed out, and everything seems to be working 100% at any resolution. Now it's time to playtest this baby to check if there are any content related issues.

Expect the release in a week or so.

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

Hah, sjajno!

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

Ma bre. Zavrsio sam ga jos onda, pre 100 god, i mnogo se iznervirao sa ogranicenjem u lvlima plus bugovima (aj to manje). I nisam pratio uopste da li su izbacivali patcheve itd, a pogotovo ove unofficial. Kad videh listu...pfff, voda mi podje na usta, ma ovo bre mora da se igra pa makar u rezoluciji i 320x200.

Jebo ova nova Britni Spirs sranja.

to je kontam ono easter egg

ja sam isto bio nedavno instalirao torment, te patcheve i kad sam video mortea kao uskrsnje jaje smorio se i izbrisao :)

e taj arcanum bi mogao da igram, vise puta sam pokusao ali nekako me nikad nije drzao duze od 10tak minuta

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

nije prava RPG vest, ali ima male veze

With just a couple of days to go until their Fallout MMOG funding deadline, Interplay has entered into a deal with Masthead Studios as reported on EarthTimes:

Interplay Entertainment Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: IPLY) announced today that the company has signed a binding letter of intent with Masthead Studios to fund the development of a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG), code named "Project: V13."

Commenting on the announcement, Interplay Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Herve Caen said, "We are looking forward to turning the vision of our game designers into a compelling online gaming experience. The planning and design completed for Project: V13 thus far, combined with Masthead's resources, tools, and growing team of dedicated MMOG developers, will bring this unique game to reality."

Masthead Studios President Atanas Atanasov said, "This arrangement is ideal because it leverages the technology our professionals have specifically built for advanced Massively Multiplayer Online Games into what we expect will be a groundbreaking Interplay gaming title."

Masthead je bugarski studio koji izdaje svoj mmo u drugoj polovini 09, Earthrise

koji je takodje postapokaliptichna igra, i koji ima par featura koja je odvaja od ostatka

nesto u fazonu

Some actions will require proper targeting of the opponent, while others will require only having it in sight and then there will be actions that can be executed even if the player doesn’t have its target in sight but within range.

http://www.play-earthrise.com/index.php?ac...static&id=6

fallout_table.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Afterfall news

http://forum.gamedev.pl/index.php/topic,8112.105.html

Looks like there's a small (?) change in Afterfall team...

Andrzej "intoxicate" Koloska - to March 2009 Project Manager of Afterfall. He resigned from work, from a few reasons, at this moment he doesn't want to talk about this.

Koloska is the guy that started Burzuazja\Afterfall project

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Kod mene radi,upravo sam instalirao neku verziju sa dva cd-a, arcanum_en_1074 patch pa HighRes1.1a patch i ukljucio -no3d.

Radi i bez -no3d ali kada spustim na alt-tab pa se vratim u igru zezne mi se slika.. sa -no3d se vrati u igru normalno.

Radi u 1680x1050... doduse igrao sam dvdesetak minuta i za sada je ok.

Sorry ako sam otishao u offtopic.

-It is said that the first time Takamatsu saw Judo he was horrified. This was because they bend their backs during their techniques.

Jel bi ja to smeo da probam sa 22 inch wideom tj jel ima podrsku za 1680 1024 ?

edit nvm nisam bio lenj pa sam obisao malo sajtove i lol kako dobro izgleda u max rezolucijama :P <3

Edited by StormScion

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

• 3 weeks later...