Sta nas ceka u skorije vreme ...

G!!!

me da ispadne cewl daj witcher, samo mene smorilo to fentezi okruzenje

btw u vezi gorepomenutog Westlanda , sa DnC

Brian Fargo, producer of Wasteland, founder of Interplay and InXile, told Duck and Cover:

I am indeed looking into bringing back the game that spawned the Fallout series. Stay tuned....

:) valjda nece biti ni nalik Bard's Taleu

poredjenja radi

Brian Fargo

fargo1s.jpg

Todd Howard

PH2005081401115.jpg

pa chiju biste igru pre igrali !!!!!!!!!!!111111222222

neki matori intervju

http://archive.gamespy.com/interviews/octo...rgo/index.shtml

fallout_table.gif

Ma čovek je legenda. Nije znao sa parama pa je zajebao i nas i sebe, upropastio je Bards Tale, ali ćemo mu oprostiti ako konačno pokaže ovim Bethesda retardima kako treba da izgleda Fallout 3.

Samo još da po ko zna koji put ispravim nešto što se već duže vreme povlači po forumu.

Black Isle nije bio ni izdavač, ni nezavisni tim nego deo Interplaya zadužen za RPG igre.

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!

• 2 weeks later...

CD Projekt rewrote a vast majority of BioWare's Aurora engine, which powered Neverwinter Nights, and the results speak for themselves: The Witcher looks absolutely nothing like that game.

Yeah indeed, Vudi.

kad izlazi witcher? najavljuju ga sto godina, nikako dočekati...

Trebalo bi ovog septembra. Tako su najavili pre ~2 meseca.

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

The Witcher preview na IGNu

Pre-E3 2007: The Witcher Hands-On

An open-ended RPG with a different kind of combat system.(?!?)

http://pc.ign.com/articles/801/801395p1.html

frka je sto opet nekakav rpg izdaje raspali atari koji je zabelezio gubitak od 70 milki ove godine

.....CD Projekt wanted the focus of combat to be more reflex-oriented than other games in this genre. To accomplish this, they've implemented a timing-based combo system that lets you chain together attacks. Depending on which kind of weapon you have equipped, most likely steel or silver swords, you can pick three types of attacks. Fast attacks are useful for hacking apart springy, sprightly foes. Strong attacks work best against hulking enemies, and group attacks are ideal for, as you might have guessed, encounters with groups of adversaries. Fighting styles can be switched on the fly with keystrokes, or you can tap the space bar to pause the game and make adjustments at a more leisurely pace.

As you power up Geralt more sets of moves become available, but from the outset it seems like you'll be able to chain together at least a few attacks. The game has three levels of difficulty, which affect how you identify when you need to press the left mouse button (LMB) to successfully transition into the next attack sequence. When playing in the easier modes, you'll see the attack icon change into a special flame symbol. On the hardest setting there'll be an audio cue, but you'll rely mostly on visually identifying when a sequence has reached an end and another can begin. Missing the transition window by hitting LMB too early or late breaks the combo, giving your enemies an opportunity to attack. Blasting out magic with the right mouse button (RMB) also breaks the attack chain, but it's useful in many cases to temporarily disable other enemies in the area advancing on your position....

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tek sad videh trejlere za onaj hns legend: hand of god [:D] konachno nesto konkretno brutalno u igri u kojoj samo sechkeshkoljeshubijash :) da ne kvarim bacite pogled na

http://www.legend-game.com/trailer.php?sprache=1&son=0

prvi trjeler od gore, moze se skinuti i u hd kvalitetu 60 mb, zasluzuje skidanje samo zbog onih par fatalityja sto se mogu videti :)

Generally speaking, Legend is a point-and-click Action-RPG, comparable to Diablo. BUT: In contrast to all other Action-RPGs available, Legend - Hand Of God will have the unique "cinematic combat system". The animations change to fit the situation. If you're fighting a very tall enemy, your character would have to jump in order to hit him - the combat animations change from mob to mob, depending on its size.

Besides that, your hero will have a variety of finishing moves to kill a mob, e.g. jumping on the shoulders of a big troll and finish him off with your sword from this position.

fallout_table.gif

age of decadence trailer

http://vnfiles.ign.com/rpgvault/ageofdecad...nce07073001.wmv

rolkopter sjajan pregled kakva ce borba biti na rpg vaultu [:D]

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/809/809015p1.html

"This article is dedicated to combat, so let me start with an important announcement for our fans. The game is no longer turn-based. Yes, we've finally seen the light and realized that turn-based combat is a feature of the past, a feature that was blindly carried over from board games, that evolved a long time ago into cinematic, real-time, next-generation battles. So, let's leave all that turn-based nonsense in the past and chess clubs, and embrace the next-generation future.

e call our new revolutionary combat mode "Xtreme". The recent advances in rocket science have allowed our engineers to slow down bullet-time significantly, achieving the above-mentioned and very next-generationy mode. It gives the player enough time to react and do all kinds of cool cinematic things in proper sequence. While to an untrained eye, it may seem that the game is still turn-based, we can assure you that you couldn't be more wrong, and what you are about to witness in the video accompanying this text is the cutting edge, Xtreme bullet time design of tomorrow."

[:D][:D][:D]

primetice odredjene paralele sa danas popularnim igrama koje su reinventirale rpg zanr :P

sa druge strane svima kojima je do pravog rpg-a verujem da ce dosta toga zanimljivog pronaci u ovom naslovu

fallout_table.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Edge of Twilight

Edge of Twilight is a third-person action adventure game developed for the PC and Xbox 360 platforms presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night. Take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught amidst the clash of two polar opposite civilizations, the industrial Atherns and the spiritual Literhn, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy.

Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline, that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.

Features :

* An conducive to submersion post-apocalyptic world that combines both steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.

* A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character's persona and the player's reactions.

* A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.

* A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player's level of involvement.

* A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.

Travel through the two parallel realms drawing on mystic powers and swift agility in the dark realm of eternal night; colossal machines and brutal strength in the scorched realm of eternal daylight. Uncover the dark secrets and ornate mysteries that shroud the fractured world of Hellayem

http://www.edge-of-twilight.com/

Neka nezvanichna lista igara u pripremi sa postapokaliptichnim okruzenjem

Fallout 3 - Fall 2008 - (PC, XBox 360, PS3)

Rage - when it's done - (PC, XBox 360, PS3, MaC)

Borderlands - Q4 2008 - (PC, XBox 360, PS3)

Hellgate: London -Q4 2007 - (PC)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - Q1 2008- (PC)

Edge of Twilight - TBA - (PC, Xbox)

Wasteland 2 - TBA - (TBA)

New Dawn - TBA - (PC)

Afterfall - TBA - (PC)

Age of Decadence - TBA - (PC)

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...

samo mala ispravka za listu o igrama sa postapokalipticnim settingom, iako je age of decadence zvanicno post-apok. rpg, ono je pure fantazy, jer u igri preovladjuju macevi, koplja i ostala sranja a okruzenje je na foru rimska civilizacija meets medieval ages i nema ni naznake ikakvoj tehnologiji

Post-apokaliptichno ne podrazumeva samo "moderna tehnologija krenula naopako i bio veliki bum". AoD jeste postapokaliptichna, i predstavlja okruzenje u kojem je carstvo palo posle velikog rata i magijske kataklizme. Magija je valjda zabranjena ili se znanje o njoj izgubilo ili tako neshto... I nije fantasy, nece biti chudovishta, necesh moci da igrash kao mage i da bacash magije itd...

Edited by Wulfgar

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

da,da bwe g kada je stavio link za Elveon,rekoh koji je ovo shabanski naziv ali kada sam sve lepo pregledao vezano za igru odushevio sam se kako je grafika extra odradjena,itemleri,karakteri...ma sve je super uradjeno,e sada samo je pitanje kakva je igrivost i da li ima smisla igra sa prichom koju plasiraju!?

Granice mogućeg možemo odrediti samo onda, ako ih pređemo odlaskom u nemoguće.

76561198022439373.png