True Detective | Сезона 2

Пошто је серија антологијска, најбоље је да се раздвоје дискусије по сезонама. Гласине око поставе за другу сезону круже већ неко време, доста се помиње Бред Пит који је требао да буде у првој сезони, надам се да су тачне. 

Jos nije potvrdjeno da ce biti druge sezone, ali sama najava da se scenario pise i velik uspeh prve sezone idu u prilog tome da ce biti druge sezone, ja sam siguran, i nadam se da ce biti 80% dobro u poredjenju sa prvom sezonom, bicu zadovoljan, jer neko moje iskustvo je da je retkost da druga sezona ili drugi deo nekog filma bude bolja od prve(desavalo se).

Prvi put cujem za Bred Pita, i bas me zanima kako bi to ispalo sa njim, ja sam imao neka druga resenja u glavi, ako imas da podelis taj izvor gde si nasao to za Breda? 

Edit: Nasao sam

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/21/could-brad-pitt-be-the-new-matthew-mcconaughey-actor-said-to-be-in-talks-to-take-on-true-detective-role-4671701/

Edited by lancemi3d

Bilo bi kul da stavljaju sezone po različitim istorijskim periodima, tipa pedesete godine u Americi (jug, crnci, KKK) ili XVII vek (proces vešticama iza Salema, kao stvoreno za tu okultnu tematiku koja im je lajtmotiv).

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 1 month later...

Jessica Chastain Offered Lead Role in HBO’s TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2

Jessica_Chastain_Cannes_2,_2012.jpg

According to TheWrap, Chastain’s publicist Nicole Perna said “I can tell you she’s not doing this project officially.” E! Online is reporting that HBO has denied that Chastain will be heading to the series. Here’s hoping it’s another Errol Childress-style misdirect and we’ll get the cast of our dreams soon enough. We’ll continue to update the story with details as they develop.

http://www.nerdist.com/2014/05/exclusive-jessica-chastain-offered-lead-role-in-hbos-true-detective-season-2/

Pizzolato tvrdi da mu je malo hevi da radi TD na duge staze

It can’t have any growing pains like a regular first season. If it works it has to work right out of the box. That’s incredibly exhausting. I mean, the job is exhausting to begin with, but it’s doubly exhausting and I’m writing every episode.

pa se pominje da ce nakon trece sezone il da pravi pauzu ili ce neko drugi da preuzme seriju

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

s2 spajlors

nije za chitanje ako planirate da gledate s2 "klot"

The second season of True Detective will follow the death of Ben Caspar, the corrupt city manager of a fictional California city who's found brutally murdered amid a potentially groundbreaking transportation deal that would forever change freeway gridlock in the state. Three law enforcement officers from different cities and branches of the government are tasked with finding out who did it. They soon discover their investigation has much broader and darker implications than they initially thought.

Caspar's 52-year-old corpse is found on a lonely stretch of Pacific Coast Highway near Big Sur — satanic symbols etched on his chest. It turns out he had a penchant for rough sex and may have been involved in the occult.

Vaughn is in talks to play Frank Semyon, a former thug-turned-businessman who's working with a local mayor and his political cohorts to spearhead the construction of a high-speed railway system that links Southern California to Northern California in order to reap financial gains from federal grants and land purchases.

[Elisabeth Moss] Moss, who recently played a small-town cop in the similarly themed, “Top of the Lake,” is being eyed to play Ani Bezzerides, a tough, no-nonsense Monterey sheriff whose troubled upbringing has driven her to gambling and alcohol.

Farrell is nearing a deal to play Ray Velcoro, who has been damaged by years of turmoil in both his personal and professional lives.

Kitsch is angling for the role of Paul Woodrugh, a handsome, 28-year-old military veteran who has seen his own share of violence and destruction. Forbes, who starred on the first season of The Killing, has been rumored for a part on True Detective, and it's possible she could play either Farrell's ex-wife (a survivor of sexual assault) or Vaughn's charming but mercurial wife.