Neočekivani događaj danas u Beogradu!

sreo sam juče @stojke72 i eto blast from the past momenta.

Ujedno sam saznao da i dalje igra Planetarion, što mi je bio totalni šok :)

Morao sam onda da vidim šta se događa sa Planetarionom, i naravno ima tipa 500 igrača :) Ali je istorijat zanimljiv:

• When the game was launched in 2000 it quickly achieved great popularity, receiving eleven Multiplayer Online Games Directory Game of the Month Awards.[1]
  • Whilst originally free, the crash of the dotcom bubble also meant a decline in advertising revenue for Fifth Season AS, the Norwegian company behind Planetarion. As a result, the move was made to a pay-to-play model with the start of Round 5.[2] This led to a sharp decline in the game's userbase.
  • In 2003, Planetarion was sold by Fifth Season AS to the UK-based company SimTech Ltd., a daughter company of Jolt, who provide hosting for the game.
  • In 2007, round 22 ("Shards of Infinity") once again was a free round. A notable feature is that inactive players will automatically be moved to an inactive part of the universe.
  • On 16 January 2009, it was announced that OMAC, the company that bought Jolt, had decided to discontinue Planetarion after round 30.[3]
  • On 6 February 2009, Peter Zaborszky from Renegade Games Limited confirmed that they had purchased the rights to Planetarion and that they would continue to run the game.[4]
  • On 26 July 2010, it was confirmed that Jagex had purchased Planetarion.[5]
  • In August 2013, Jagex allowed a newly formed company called Ranul Tech Ltd the licence to operate and manage the game, whilst still maintaining ownership.[6]

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2016 at 6:17 PM, Santa said:

Ja odavno nisam nikog sreo.

Sreo Sonty-ja...ispricali se kao ljudi... o/

Saopstio mi je da se ugojio u odnosu na pre 20 godina i da se napije od dva piva (nije definisano da li su u pitanju dve flase ili dve gajbe) :D

QUOTE (Kojot @ Apr 21 2009, 03:24)

relnao pametna devojka se ili iskenaj pre sexa ili se izklistira tusem i namaze pomadom

ako se računa - sreo Stilgara, rekao mu gde u kraju ima farbara koja radi!

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."