Zanimljive slike

I implied that the mere fact the pictured object resembles (as it is indeed) a rather enjoyable female form is enough to provoke a biological response of sexual nature within the author of the post and that the fact that this is a gif animation and that said object is moving, is, in fact, an exaggeration of image properties that provoke such a reaction, and as such, it greatly diminishes authors capacity for rational thinking or action while viewing this image :tf:

jebote, smorio si sa kukanjem vise :D

hahaha, hahah.

a ovo za ferari world, jel su oni to napravili krov a ispod ništa nije gotovo, ili je to samo pustinja pa tako izgleda uvek?

a15e36b8-1799-41ea-b4e3-f32d05bc987b.jpg

o.png

27e62699-d570-44ed-a26d-a1ae42e4a2ec.jpg

camera-lens-chess-set-590x381.jpg

Believe it or not, a company called LensRentals thinks people would be willing to rent a chess set with “70-200 f/2.8 pawns, 600mm f/4 Kings and 500mm f4 Queens, 400mm f/2.8 Bishops, 300mm f/2.8 Knights, and 200mm f/2.0 Rooks in black (Nikon) and white (Canon)” for $9,221.25 per week (plus $1100-$2400 for shipping).

But wait! If you would like to purchase the set it will set you back a cool $151,202.17—and that’s the bargain price. They say that once the Canon Mk II Supertelephoto lenses are released the price will increase “substantially”.

a ovo za ferari world, jel su oni to napravili krov a ispod ništa nije gotovo, ili je to samo pustinja pa tako izgleda uvek?

pročitao sam rečenicu nekoliko puta, ali i dalje ne kontam šta je pisac hteo da kaže? Šta se dešava sa Lucky-jem ovih dana? :)

verujem da laki implicira na to da zbog pustinje ceo ovaj kompleks izgleda kao da je u toku izgradnje posto jedino krov ima malo zivota u sebi zbog boje. A mozda i jeste u toku izgradnje?

hvala šuki, upravo sam to hteo reći. Znači nije problem u meni, već u Nidži, hvala ti! :)