9. Wot nalog

• 0 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 4.5k views

• Topics

• dal' ima 'de spisak tih oduzetih vozila, živo me zanima koja su 🙂 Саобраћајна полиција је током прве недеље контроле казнила 147 возача електричних тротинета. Прошлог викенда, полиција је привремено одузела још пет возила од возача са тежим прекршајима. Од почетка примене те мере одузета су чак 162 возила.
    • gluma je ionako precenjena, još 6 meseci i svako će u svom domu moći da snimi film uz pomoć AI 🙂 živo me zanima kako će holivud to da preživi 🙂
    • Nije problem, žena je, i lez/bi/whatever, čekira dovoljno boksova, dva (najmanje). Još kad bi znala i da glumi, ali to je već manje bitno :D
    • Odlično :)) According to GamesRadar, software engineer Sylvie Nightshade created the high difficulty mod on June 21 after reading an article published the day before on the satirical website Hard Drive, the gaming version of The Onion. The article in question joked about a “hardcore mode” in Stardew Valley that will delete players’ hard grown farms if they dare read the wiki at any point during gameplay. That same day, Nightshade quote-tweeted the article on X with the link to the mod in GitHub announcing that she turned the joke into reality. The mod works by scanning the title of every window or tab that is open while Stardew Valley is running. If any window title includes “Stardew Valley Wiki” in the title, it erases everything the player has worked hard to achieve, forcing them to start from square one without using the guide. Nightshade even updated the mod so that it not only deletes the player’s save file but also closes the browser window the wiki was found in “just to add insult to injury.”