- The Simpsons

- Dollhouse

- Weeds

- NCIS

- Monk

- Californication

- Chuck

Ima ih jos valjda :D

'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

'Lo, there do I see... The line of my people...

Back to the beginning. 'Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Valhalla...

Where the brave... May live...

...forever.

samo shto bsg ne ide uopshte trenutno iz ne znam kog razloga, barem ne u terminu za koji je najavljen.

chudno da josh niko nije uzeo dekstera.

No one can survive becoming a legend.

i ja kazem jebiga! Kao da je jebiga neka magichna rech.

Dekster ide na Fox Crimeu, pa im je valjda glupo. Ok, jeste da nemaju svi kablovsku ali dobar deo ima, a Fox Crime je vrlo revnosan, pustili su već četvrtu sezonu i do sada je predpostavljam i završili (bila je neka 7-8 epizoda pre jedno mesec i po kad pogledah).

• 2 weeks later...

http://comicbook.com/blog/2010/05/16/heroes-officially-cancelled-by-nbc/

kmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

znam da su u poslednjoj sezoni malo ukenjali motku ali ipak sam gotivio da je gledam... :(

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

jel gledas smallville? [8D]

Ne spominji supermena [:(] Gledajući finale devete sezone bojim se kako će preživeti do 10 sezone sa plavim kriptonitom u jetri jerbo ima dosta do oktobra [:p]

Za one koji su voleli HEROES stiže zamena

No Ordinary Family

We still don’t know the status of Heroes on NBC, but at least ABC will bring a superhero drama to prime time next fall. The network announced today that it has picked up No Ordinary Family starring Michael Chiklis (The Shield) - a drama about a family with amazing new abilities. Besides Chiklis, the series also stars Julie Benz (Dexter) and Tate Donovan (Damages). It’s executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Jon Feldman, Morgan Wandell and David Semel.

počeo da gledam pre par nedelja i nastavio

The Bridge

Written by five-time Gemini Award winner and six-time nominee Alan Di Fiore (DA VINCI’S INQUEST, THE LIFE, THE HANDLER), THE BRIDGE peels away the veneer of a big-city Canadian police force to reveal the political machinations underneath. After the rank and file unanimously vote street cop Frank Leo (Aaron Douglas) into office as union head, he begins his quest to put street cops first and clean up the force from the ground up.

But the old boys’ network running the police force and the city’s self-serving politicians are not about to sit idly by while a former street cop makes up his own rules. Frank walks a thin blue line as he battles wiretaps and a concerted campaign to bring him down, letting nothing stop him from fulfilling his unwavering vow that when cops are in trouble, the union will be there.

JUSTIFIED

JUSTIFIED is the story of Deputy U.S. Marshal RAYLAN GIVENS (Timothy Olyphant), a true-blue hero and something of a throwback, given to wearing a Stetson and cowboy boots, carrying his sidearm in a hip holster – a weapon he only draws when he has to, and when he does, he shoots to kill, because, as he sees it, that’s the purpose of a gun.

Za ljubitelje Sons of Anarchy

Stephen King to Play "Quiet Loner" on Sons of Anarchy

Stephen King fans have another reason to look forward to FX's Sons of Anarchy when it returns for a third season this fall -- the author will appear in the third episode. King won't be playing himself, but rather a "quiet loner" who "appears in Gemma's time of need." Let's hope he isn't too quiet --

Better Off Ted RIP [:(]

jel gledas smallville? [8D]

hahahahaha, naravno :D

Ne spominji supermena  [:(]  Gledajući finale devete sezone bojim se kako će preživeti do 10 sezone sa plavim kriptonitom u jetri  jerbo ima dosta do oktobra [:p] [:(]

fascinantno kako uvek rešavaju zaplete sa kraja sezone u novoj u roku od min 15 minuta, ali jebeno uvek. Sećam se nekih krajeva, uvek sam se pitao šta će sada koji kurac da se sete i uvek bude sve bolje i bolje :)))) epic serija!

Ne spominji supermena [:(] Gledajući finale devete sezone bojim se kako će preživeti do 10 sezone sa plavim kriptonitom u jetri jerbo ima dosta do oktobra [:p]

Za one koji su voleli HEROES stiže zamena

No Ordinary Family

ovo deluje kao neka ha-ha komedijica jer zaplet suvishe podseca na crtac Incrediblse

It's nice to be good, but it's nothing compared to being bad

• 5 weeks later...

'Criminal Minds' drops A.J. Cook

criminalminds_l.jpg?w=320&h=240

Sources confirm that producers have opted not to pick up A.J. Cook’s contract option for next season. Which is a fancy way of saying girlfriend was fired.

Meanwhile, fellow cast member Paget Brewster is in talks to remain a series regular, although her episode count is expected to be reduced.

The decision to cut Cook — and cut back Brewster — was made for financial reasons.

Pa normalno da nemaju para kad prave još jedan Criminal Minds sa onim Crying Game buljavim Whitaker-om

• 1 month later...

Ta vest je tako 2008. :) Zapravo, mislim da sam u to neko vreme prvi put pročitao za to, pa su počeli da pišu tokom 2009 ... e sad, ti verovatno misliš na početak emitovanja ili tako nešto, to već nisam ispratio, ali da će Žene sa Dedinja biti hit, sasvim je sigurno :))

Da, mislio sam na to da su prvu sezonu vec snimili i da se dogovaraju oko emitovanja. Tamo 2008 sam se nadao da nece uspeti da realizuju projekat =P.

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

• 1 month later...