General Movie News Thread...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

al nije ni da su loši glumci kastovani

videćemo kako će se skontati ova a-list ekipa sa joss-om.

Negde sam čitao da glumci širom Holivuda imaju ogroman rešpekt prema Vedonu, jer fantastično zna da radi sa glumcima, tako da ne verujem da će ovo da flopne kako god da se okrene.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

'Alien' Prequel Update

4153.jpg

"Source: MTV

MTV sat down with Ridley Scott, who revealed that the Alien prequel is definitely happening - a visual palette is being designed, concept art is being hashed out and a script is being finalized.

As for the plot, Scott says:

It's set in 2085, about 30 years before Sigourney [Weaver's character Ellen Ripley]. It's fundamentally about going out to find out 'Who the hell was that Space Jockey?' The guy who was sitting in the chair in the alien vehicle — there was a giant fellow sitting in a seat on what looked to be either a piece of technology or an astronomer's chair ... Our man [Tom Skerritt as Captain Dallas] climbs up and says "There's been an explosion in his chest from the inside out — what was that?" I'm basically explaining who that Space Jockey — we call him the Space Jockey — I'm explaining who the space jockeys were ... [The film] is about the discussion of terraforming — taking planets and planetoids and balls of earth and trying to terraform, seed them with the possibilities of future life.

Scott also says he'll be approaching H.R. Giger to talk creature designs in an effort to create something new for the film."

[:)] [:)] [:)]

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 2 weeks later...

ima novi trejler za inception, s tim sto treba da se prodje kroz neku mini-igricu da bi se doslo do njega :D

moar here:

http://www.pajiba.co...ion-trailer.php

za one koje mrzi da se igraju, ima izvucen trejler u dnu stranice

sam trejler kazu da previse otkriva, tako da cu ja da iskuliram ovo, ali eto, ko 'oce :D

i Joseph Gordon-Levitt sa snimanja, nisam ga prepoznao :D

joseph-gordon-levitt-hesher-shirtless-01.jpg

Edited by ℑںℵℊℓℯ

:-)