Istorijske pitalice :) take 2

BarcaS take 2

видим да сам лоше поставио питање.

исправка: по чему је познат Александар Невски?

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

Turska je takodje imala prestonicu u Jedrenama ;)

Jos je bilo skoro ovo pitanje, ali pojma nisam imao da je Jedrene na granici sa Grckom, my bad. Znaci, imamo dve drzave ciji je glavni grad menjao kontinente...

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas?
It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it.

Paleolog! Pucaj dalje Drale!

inace poslednji car iz dinastije paleologa i ujedno poslednji vizantijski car je bio konstantin XII paleolog koji je poginuo u opsadi carigrada 1453...njegova majka je bila jelena dejanovic, legenda je govorila da ce carigrad propasti kad njime bude ponovo vladao konstantin cija je majka jelena (kao car konstantin koji ga je i osnovao)

srpskivojnik-3.jpg

siguran sam da sam ovo vec pricao, ali nema veze:)

There are many legends in Greece surrounding the Fall of Constantinople. It was said that the total lunar eclipse that occurred on 22 May 1453, represented a fulfillment of a prophecy of the city's demise.[75] Four days later, the whole city was blotted out by a thick fog, a condition unknown in that part of the world in May. When the fog lifted that evening, a strange light was seen playing about the dome of the Hagia Sophia, and from the city walls lights were seen in the countryside to the West, far behind the Turkish camp. The light around the dome was interpreted by some as the Holy Spirit departing from the Cathedral, while there was a distant hope that the lights were the campfires of the troops of John Hunyadi who had come to relieve the city.[76] A more scientific theory postulates that the light was caused by the electrical weather phenomenon, St. Elmo's Fire.

Another of them holds that two priests saying divine liturgy over the crowd disappeared into the cathedral's walls as the first Turkish soldiers entered. According to the legend, the priests will appear again on the day Constantinople returns to Christian hands.[77] Another legend refers to the Marble King, Constantine XI, holding that, when the Ottomans entered the city, an angel rescued the emperor, turned him into marble and placed him in a cave under the earth near the Golden Gate, where he waits to be brought to life again (a variant of the sleeping hero legend).[78][79]

zbog ovih legendi su turci odlucili da zazidaju zlatnu kapiju carigrada, koja i dan danas stoji zazidana

AJMO DRALE POSTAVLJAJ!

srpskivojnik-3.jpg

ekstra zanimljivo. ovo prvi put čujem.

:)

neka postavlja neko drugi, počinjem da brljavim ponekad od mnogo istorije, moje prve ljubavi međ' naukama.

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

ekstra zanimljivo. ovo prvi put čujem.

ahaha, mislim da si to i prosli put rekao kad sam kacio tekst :D

neka postavlja neko drugi, počinjem da brljavim ponekad od mnogo istorije, moje prve ljubavi međ' naukama.

i ja se nekad pogubim, kao sto se vidi i ovde, zaboravio sam da si vec postavio pitanje za aleksandra nevskog, izlapitis:)

srpskivojnik-3.jpg