Wow Talks

markotod91

Hello everyone,

I'd like to take some time to speak with all of you regarding our desire to make the Blizzard forums a better place for players to discuss our games. We've been constantly monitoring the feedback you've given us, as well as internally discussing your concerns about the use of real names on our forums. As a result of those discussions, we've decided at this time that real names will not be required for posting on official Blizzard forums.

It's important to note that we still remain committed to improving our forums. Our efforts are driven 100% by the desire to find ways to make our community areas more welcoming for players and encourage more constructive conversations about our games. We will still move forward with new forum features such as conversation threading, the ability to rate posts up or down, improved search functionality, and more. However, when we launch the new StarCraft II forums that include these new features, you will be posting by your StarCraft II Battle.net character name + character code, not your real name. The upgraded World of Warcraft forums with these new features will launch close to the release of Cataclysm, and also will not require your real name.

I want to make sure it's clear that our plans for the forums are completely separate from our plans for the optional in-game Real ID system now live with World of Warcraft and launching soon with StarCraft II. We believe that the powerful communications functionality enabled by Real ID, such as cross-game and cross-realm chat, make Battle.net a great place for players to stay connected to real-life friends and family while playing Blizzard games. And of course, you'll still be able to keep your relationships at the anonymous, character level if you so choose when you communicate with other players in game. Over time, we will continue to evolve Real ID on Battle.net to add new and exciting functionality within our games for players who decide to use the feature.

In closing, I want to point out that our connection with our community has always been and will always be extremely important to us. We strongly believe that Every Voice Matters, ( http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/mission.html ) and we feel fortunate to have a community that cares so passionately about our games. We will always appreciate the feedback and support of our players, which has been a key to Blizzard's success from the beginning.

Mike Morhaime

CEO & Cofounder

Blizzard Entertainment

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prvo su login serveri bili down, a sada niko ne može da prođe loading screen :) Go Go Blizzard!!!

Isto, pokusavao da udjem, 5 minuta ide "Connecting..." pa izbaci "You have been disconnected" a onda opet pa po 5 minuta connecting i success, pa dok se otvori server... Popizdeo sam

Od kako igram sa Krekijem, moja zena vise ne hrche.

po mojoj nekoj definiciji pug je iskljucivo raid sto se pravi u trade chatu. Sve alt run+ friends i ostale varijante su isti kurac ko guild run samo slabijeg kvaliteta. Pug = pick up grp

edit : ovo sam napisao jer je hit crit prolly mislio na er alt run

Edited by moyo

"U dresu Redzi Millera idem do svog dilera, vutre puna kesa al' ost'o sam bez dresa"

Ne znam kako je na drugim realmima al sto se tice Frostmane-a pugovi su prosto receno ocajni. 95% pugova vec 6 meseci radi 4/12 u ICC ako i toliko izvuku. Evo radim malopre TOC25 na 6om altu, kako je izaso Acidmaw tank ga okrene ka raidu i naravno wipe. I napise standardnu liniju i izadje iz raida:

loltank.jpg

Nadje lider drugog tanka, dodjemo do Icehowla i na prvom chargu zagine

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Skullz (kingslayer)

a na drugom

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Exio

Toliko o GS.... muka mi vise.

So when you fall to the ground,

And finally get back to reality, and no one else is around,

So tell me how does it feel to be the enemy?

U tom PuGu ima dosta ljudi koji nisu iz main guilde.Cak sto vise mislim da je vise od pola pokupljeno sa strane.E sad sto su to pro ljudi koji to ciste mesecima na nekim drugim serverima ili mozda guildama je druga stvar .. Za mene opet sve sto nije guilda ne moze biti nista drugo do PuG.A posto ovaj PuG i nije 100% alt run iz main guilde ne mozemo reci ni da je alt run .. tako da kraju ostaje PuG.

Ne klasican trade pug , vec pug od ljudi koji zapravo znaju sta da rade.Ali i dalje PuG.

Btw Killy ovaj nas nesretni pug se nastavlja u utorak u 13:00.Za sada se vise od 20 ljudi prijavilo.Prosle nedelje su ubili LKa , nadam se da ce i ove.

Edited by HitCrit

Na Dunemaul-u postoji jedan dobar pug, svake nedelje ciste 11/12 i od toga 5-6 na hc, i Gold DKP pug koji cisti otprilike isto, sve ostalo se obicno zavrsava na saurfangu gde u bar 50% slucajeva raid lider ninja gear (trinket) + markove..

Na stranu to sto u vecini pugova raid chat je spamovan turskim jezikom, bas su se namnozili u poslednje vreme. Kad se raiduje sa guildom kolicina turaka se uopste ni ne primeti toliko al ako pokusas da pugujes nesto..

Malo statistke ako nekog zanima:

- postoji 17 turskih guildova na dunemaul horde strani

- to je 1/4 svih guildova ukljucujuci alijansu

- to je 1/2 populacije horde

\o/

Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk.

Од новосадског ваздуха расту муда, видим ја. [:D]

jos malo pa cu verovatno moci da kazem da sam bio u drugoj drzavi :D

inace pregledavam forum nekog gilda koji regrutuje ljude za icc25 heroic bossove za koji mi je izgledalo zanimljivo da napisem aplikaciju mada se bas premishljam kada sam video koje odgovore pisu ljudima ... evo nekih primera u obliku odgovora na druge aplikacije

You can't raid with us with your gear and exp. If Nautiluz vouches for you, you will be accepted for a friednly spot ONLY. At least for the moment.

Your gear sucks for ICC 25 heroics and that's a minus.

you say you wanna learn fast, for that use fucking forums for dk like elitejerks and rest for teach your class first DECLINE!

To su samo neki od odgovora a ima jos mnogo vise na slicnu foru

Koliko su neki ljudi istripovali da ova igrica i dalje nesto vredi jako je tuzno :)

Dodje mi samo da napisem ap. cisto da vidim dal sam sposoban da pobedim tezak nerd rage nekog klinca koji je ubio LK-a zato sto je igrica previse laka

server je umro , pogotovo kad su umrli fbm i kcl(pve aspekt )

Da si malo namazaniji shavatio bi da su oni umrli jos u Sunwelu kad su dosli na Muru-a.

Server je i dalje u top15 EU servera i da se Method nije izparanoisao i otisao,bio bi proly u top1-3 realma,sto naravno tera da se zapitas koliko su losi ostali serveri i koji mucenici tamo igraju.

UM CARUJE DOK SNAGA NE POPIZDI !!!