pričajte

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nisi ni ti skapirao poentu da u dva navrata nema ni posta razmaka izmedju njenog i tvog odgovora. Therefor i concur i ti si dosadan.

Jel umes ti da napises post na srpskom jeziku?

Koga bre zabole jel ima posta razmaka... i tu ne u jednom, nego u DVA NAVRATA... mora da je uhodim po forumu.

Get smart or die dumb!

Total Pro Sports - Well the fantasy is officially over. The tennis world has lost two of its brightest upcoming stars. The left and right breasts of Simona Halep.

After the big breasted 17-year-old Romanian tennis player was discovered earlier this year within the sports blogging world, she would soon state her plans to reduce her 34DD breasts. Even after pleas from many fans and another big-breasted athlete, Alena Schurkova, Halep set her date to take her chest size down a couple of notches in hopes of improving her already solid tennis game.

Now Simona is left to hope that her decision goes as planned. She was already headed towards stardom dur to her breasts. Now that she has abandoned that route, she will have only her game to rely on now.

Pics have been revealed of the young star following her surgery, or at least the pics have been claimed as such. It was originally stated that she would undergo the procedure in the fall and there is still no official word that she has actually had the surgery. These pics may just be from her pre-big-breast-growth days, but for now we will assume that the dream is dead.

:(((

ali grupa na fejsu: bio sam normalan covek, a onda sam uveo internet [roflmao]

fat jon + kafa + bleja = win

nisam ovako seo kuci da ne radim nista jedno 3 nedelje...

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

formi iz in D HAUZZZ

yo basketasi ko hoce da igra nek se javi idemo igramo

Does sponsors helping to you and your team or?

-Yes he support us at all but it was really tough to for him and because there is no sponsors.

kole ce prevesti.u redu je...

formi iz in D HAUZZZ

yo basketasi ko hoce da igra nek se javi idemo igramo

matoree...znas ko te je chekao...:D

love is in the air...:)

QUOTE (Kojot @ Apr 21 2009, 03:24)

relnao pametna devojka se ili iskenaj pre sexa ili se izklistira tusem i namaze pomadom

zakazani fajt je kul, dobar dan dobar dan, nama se bije i nama isto, sutra u pet tu i tu, nema ovoga, nema onoga, vidimo se sutra kolege, nadam se dobrom mecu i da cemo pobediti, dovidjenja.

u zakazanom fajtu ne moze da najebe onaj ko nece da se fajta, tacka. to mi je kao da ti volis da se mazes govnima, ali ne mazes druge nego odes gajbi i sit se izmazes, to je sto se mene tice kul i ja s tobom mogu da blejim i radim druge stvari, nes pa?

You better run, you better do what you can

don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man :|

fancyh.jpg

ova u kupacem zivi u mojoj zgradi.

For what I’ve done

I start again

And whatever pain may come

Today this ends

I’m forgiving what I’ve done

na fejsu je Lana Fancy Trisxic :)

'93. godiste, cale je joj je menadzer meka u srbiji, ili tako nesto

mozete dobro da se udate :D

"!OD SEBE DAJEM SWE DAJEM SWE ZA ORTAKE,MOJI LJUDI RUKE GORE CEO SWET ZA ORTAKE,BRATE PAZI SE,PAZI SWE ZA ORTAKE,JER UBILA BIH TE JA ZA TREN ZA ORTAKE!" ispod profil slike

For what I’ve done

I start again

And whatever pain may come

Today this ends

I’m forgiving what I’ve done