Dragon Age Origins

G!!!

realno imate lepshe glasove,zaradite!

shto se tiche igre mislim da je krajnje monstrumski uradjena u smislu otimanja iz svega i svachega da bi se napravilo neshto i nazvalo unikat,elem,bolje i to nego wow c/p naslednici.

iskreno sve ovo lepo izgleda,koliko ce igrivo biti samo ce se kasti.

PS:BG je jedan ostalo su kinezi!

Granice mogućeg možemo odrediti samo onda, ako ih pređemo odlaskom u nemoguće.

76561198022439373.png

koga boli dupe za vojis akting u jebenom rpgu???

Faking ne verujem, i to od lika koji ima to što ima za avatara.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 5 months later...

Dragon Age: Origins PC Delayed, Accompanying Console Versions to Stores

Update: During its call with investors, Electronic Arts CEO John Rictiello said that the delay was due to marketing, but that BioWare will continue to polish the PC release.

Ricitiello further stated that the RPG will arrive in the company's third quarter, which runs from October 1 to December 31.

Original: Once slated to arrive in early 2009, the PC version of BioWare's Dragon Age: Origins will now arrive alongside the console versions in the second half of 2009.

BioWare did not specify if the PC version was being held back until the console editions were completed, or if the PC release simply needed more development time.

"I'm really proud of our team, who are working very hard to make Dragon Age: Origins the biggest and most exciting BioWare game yet, and we will work to ensure it not only meets, but exceeds the expectations of our loyal audience," said CEO Ray Muzyka.

green boobies, me like it

DragonAgeOrigins_092.jpg

fallout_table.gif

• 1 month later...

PRVI PREVIEWOVIEVI

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/dragon-age/967572p1.html

After the first demo, where they showed how a well-timed fireball could ignite a conjured oil slick, spell combos have been conspicuous in their absence. I guess it wasn't surprising; the concept seems to lend itself well to gimmicky effects. In any case, they reemerged in this most recent demo. The form wasn't too surprising: an enemy that shattered into slivers of ice after being frozen by a "cone of cold" spell and having a "stonefist" hurled at it. Laidlaw said, however, that Dragon Age's answer to the Mass Effect codex will track spell combos as you discover them. This leads me to believe that there will be plenty of them, and that you might not always catch them when they actually happen. Both bode well for the integrity of the concept.

[...]

Every Dragon Age demo we've seen so far revolves around the player character trotting the continent in order to muster an army to fight off the evil that's invading the land, and all that. I've always suspected that there's something more to this than just a premise for a bunch of story quests -- like, perhaps, an actual element to the game, sort of like the keep in Neverwinter Nights 2. When Laidlaw said something about "treaties" early on in the demo, I made it a point to follow up. Unfortunately, he wasn't super candid. While he did say that the choices you make with regards to which groups you recruit will have some sort of bearing on how things play out, he didn't go into specifics.

http://www.gameshark.com/previews/3436/p_0...ins-Preview.htm

It's then that Bioware showed off the main emphasis of Dragon Age's quests: free will.

What you do is your call. You can say “Screw you guys,” and ignore the needs of Red Cliff in order to go after completing your main quest sooner. Alternatively, you can play the great charitable hero, help all the little people, and put off your main tasks. The choices made will impact the game, no matter which one you make; for example, if you ignore the pleas of the Red Cliff citizens, later in the game you might run into a situation where someone from the town could have helped you in some way—but won’t or can’t.

[...]

Even within these optional side quests—there are further optional side quests. (Layers within layers; think of quests like onions?) Knights are helping the town militia defend their homes, but the militia gear is … well, crap, because the blacksmith has shut down his forge due to depression over his daughter being held captive at the monsters' castle. If you convince him you'll save her, he'll fire the forge back up, and come battle time the militia will be sporting good gear. If you can't, he'll lock his doors once again, and come battle time the militia will be fighting with rags and worn out gear.

[...]

During the battle, we were shown a bit more detail on it works. As promised, you can play the game in one of two ways: focus on one character and let AI handle the others, or switch between characters, pausing at times in order to utilize the best strategy.

fallout_table.gif

• 1 month later...

We’re happy to announce that the boxed/retail PC version of Dragon Age: Origins will use only a basic disk check and it will not require online authentication. In other words, the retail PC version of the game won’t require you to go online to authenticate the game for offline play. We have chosen not to use SecuROM in any version of Dragon Age that is distributed by EA or BioWare.

fallout_table.gif

ocekujem da bude igra prelazljiva barem. (jbt kako se spustio standard ocekivanja) mada me konstantno rije u mozgu ako je dobar rpg sta koji moj trazi na konzoli. oce mali jimmy da se odusevljava dubokom pricom i kompleksnoscu gameplaya na novom xboxu?

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

• 4 weeks later...

stvarno izgleda lepo :)

to im je novi engine Eclipse, takodje doci ce i editor uz igru

iako nije baziran da DNDu i dalje se prica o igri kao duhovnom nasledniku kontraveznog BGa :P

imace tri klase: mage, rogue, i warrior, ili ces moci sam da kreiras svoju klasu koja ce uticati na tok igre (daj boze)

kamera je pogodna i za zumiranje do tps momenta, ili do izometrije kako kome odgovara

moze se izabrati maximalno jos 3 PC-a da dzoinuju partiju :)

evo ovih dana je tachno 5 godina od predstavljanja DA, stvarno je red da bude dobar rpg (mada nigde ne spominju dijaloge, interakciju sa okruzenjem, nelinearnost, choice & consequences i sl... sto me cini tuznom pandom)

Highlights iz FAQa ( http://dragonage.bioware.com/game_faq.html#1.03 )

The game offers a unique new feature called Origin Stories that shapes the way the world sees you and the way you will see the world. Each origin determines the player's motivations, shapes his or her experience, and renders a unique prelude, path, and ending to the game. We also chose "Origins" because it symbolizes BioWare's return to its roots.

Dragon Age Origins has the most story and gameplay content in any of our games since Baldur's Gate 2

Friendly fire with magic should be a concern of any mage or if you have a mage in your party.

the game does account for cover, for example an arrow that impacts a door frame on it's flight to you will stop before hitting you

Your party members gain the same experience as the player whether they wait at camp or accompany you on missions. Their experience points are not exactly the same as the player and can level up at different times from the player. When they do level up, you have the option to select their stats and abilities, or you can use the automatic system to do it for you

there are different death blows possible based on the weapon being used and the opponent you are facing.

There is no "reputation" system in Dragon Age Origins, however, characters will react to your decisions and there will be consequences for your actions

When an opponent falls, any items they are carry may be dropped as loot.

There are three currencies : gold, silver and copper

Nema aligmenta, huray!

Specializations are packages of traits that can be used to further define and customize your character.

The player will be able to craft traps, and poison

You will be able to choose your PC from the Human, Elf or Dwarf

We have 6 unique origin stories to choose from when you play Dragon Age Origins

When you start a new game of Dragon Age Origins you choose your "origin story". There are different stories available for different classes and races. So, yes, you do get to choose your gender, your race and your class. Heck, you can even customize your hairstyle, eye color and facial structure.

Every non-player character is fully recorded. The player character's dialogue options are not recorded :(

- sto ce znachiti mnogo sirmoasniji dijalozi :[

players will be able to choose where they want to go and the order they wish to complete the various plots. There are also many side-quests scattered throughout the game.

There are many different endings to the game based on the origin story of the character and the choices you make as you play through the game

You will be able to play Dragon Age Origins the way you choose. You may choose to be upright and just, or you can be morally bankrupt or to try to tread a balance between the two. We won't be revealing the ending of the game though, that you will have to uncover for yourself.

How linear is the game going to be concerning the main quest, including the viability of creative, unconventional ways of solving a quest? (Back to Top)

Dragon Age Origins is going to be an incredible tale beginning with your chosen origin story progressing up through the climax of the game. As you play through the game you will encounter many quests and subplots that will give many different opportunities to you and your party. In the end, how much you do in Dragon Age Origins will be up to you.

There are going to be a wide range of quests in Dragon Age Origins. Some of them will be simple, some will be complex and others may seem simple only to take unexpected twists in strange new directions.

Dragon Age Origins is a story where the moral choices you make in the game will have a lasting impression on the people you meet, the members of your own party and the world around you. The choices you make will not always have an obvious outcome or an easy answer.

You will not be able to randomly kill anyone you want in Dragon Age Origins, as this does not make sense to the world around you. Rest assured, however, that there will be a lot of both enemies and victims out there. How you deal with them is up to you. :(

Origins doesn't require the party to rest in the sense you might be asking, since mana and health recovery are relatively quick outside of battle the game has no concept of memorizing spells

As in Baldur's Gate 2 you can take direct control of your party or let the AI manage them. Dragon Age uses a special tactics system that lets players configure actions and reactions on their individual party members. For example, you can setup your mage to always heal a wounded companion when their health is at 30%. !!! heheh super super!!!

Can I solo the game, as in playing without followers?

Well, you can try, but you'll probably die. :|

One of staples of BioWare stories is romance, which you can choose to pursue or not :) e jebte ne opet :)

There are instances in the game where you will be given the opportunity to bash down doors, and it's pretty spectacular when you do. Other doors will require a specific key or password. The majority of the time, though, you'll want to ensure that you have someone in your party who can pick locks

Once an area is revealed on your world map, you will be able to travel to and from that area to other world map areas quickly. However, it is possible that your travels between destinations may be interrupted by unexpected events.

nakon sto sam izsecirao faq, ipak se cini da ce ovo biti odlican rpg, sve mi mnogo bolje deluje , pogotovo danas kada ih nema ni za leka :P

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...