General Movie News Thread...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Odlično, nego zašto sam stalno mislio da je Tim Burton režirao Nightmare Before Christmas...

Elem,

Outlander >

I Alien Raiders, koji se već skida za večeras :)

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 3 weeks later...

Deadpool is a Main Character in "Wolverine"

We recently heard that "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" was doing some extensive re-shoots, which Hugh Jackman revealed to not be re-shoots at all, but instead planned shoots that were delayed till January.

Now, IESB has learned that the main reason behind these shoots is to film Ryan Reynold's Deadpool character, who spends most of the new scenes with Jackman. The site has added that Reynold's part will be significantly more than a cameo, which means that a good portion of these shoots are spent on establishing Deadpool.

Deadpool is a high-tech mercenary and like Wolverine, he is the product of the Canadian government's paramilitary Weapon X program. After Weapon X cured his terminal cancer by implementing a regenerative "healing factor" extracted from Wolverine, Deadpool is left disfigured and mentally unstable.

Are you glad that Deadpool will get more screentime?

• 3 weeks later...

Ako je verovati najavljenim datumima, jul donosi lepe naslove http://www.imdb.com/nowplaying/2009/7 . Licno se radujem Public Enemy-ju, Dzoni Dep gangster - djeaaaa.

Terminator: Salvation kakva ce ovo zajebancija da bidne ijaoooooo. Jonathan Nolan radi scenario, Christian Bale u ulozi Konora, moglo bi da bude lepo. :)

Edited by Koma

• 3 weeks later...