General Movie News Thread...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ako ovo nije najbolji Džoker ikada, ne znam. Džek Nikolson je sprdnja u poređenju sa ovim.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Bio sam pre neki dan u bioskopu i odgledao trejler za ovo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185834/

Ju, kako to da niko nije spominjao ovo? Ili jeste. U svakom slucaju jako zanimljiva animacija. Jedino sto je radnja smestena u neki period izmedju cini mi se epizode 2 i 3 ili 1 i 2, ne znam ni sam. Dajte neki komentar.

-----------------

nema vise zezanja

A.B.

pa bio je neki slichan aniwars serijal od valjda 3-4 epizode isto smeshten izmedju epizode 2 i 3, sad se ne setjam kako se zvao, al ono u prvoj epizodi prate neki elitni odred stormtrupera .. loshiji je crtezh od ovoga.

• crno nam se piše

• belo nam se šmrče

• mind over matter

• jebo sam vam mater

I meni je Rejčel bila extra riba, al se nekako uružnela sa godinama. Daleko je od one mačkice iz prve dve Mumije.

Marija Belo zato...

maria-bello-picture-1.jpg

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Gyllenhaal Is 'Prince Of Persia'

Jake Gyllenhaal has been signed to star in Disney's Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time - after months of speculation surrounding the movie's male lead. The Brokeback Mountain star has been confirmed to play the title's Prince Daston in moviemaker Jerry Bruckheimer's film adaptation of the hit computer game, according to industry publication Hollywood reporter. Initially, reports suggested British actor Orlando Bloom was to play the lead, with speculation suggesting he was set to received a huge $40 million fee for the role. But the reports were denied by Disney last month. The film will also star Bond Girl Gemma Arterton, and is slated to be directed by Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire filmmaker Mike Newell. Work on the epic movie will start on 1June 19 at U.K. based Pinewood Studios, with location work in Morocco. Sands Of Time will be the first in a trilogy of films based on the games.

omg =o)