Heroes

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ne dzhoni, tebi je nikol misterija zato sto kad ju vidish efektivno nemash krvi u mozgu ;oP

Ja govorim da cu morati da se razracunam sa tobom. Tako ce i biti.

Riba mi se ne dopada, ima ona retardirana usta, zmijske oci previse. Cirkulacija je, dakle na normali.

Ovdashnji

P.S> nickwoode, zasto se ne "log_out"-ujes kad si na forumu sa mog kompa? DovlaGSI

:)

Za one kojima jos uvek nije jasno cemu toliko ushicenje u ivanovom i koletovom taboru:

The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) was a Constitution-class heavy cruiser launched in 2245. In the course of her career, she became the most celebrated Federation Starfleet vessel of the 23rd century.

In her forty years of service and discovery, through several upgrades and a comprehensive refit, she took part in numerous first contacts, military engagements, and time-travels. She achieved her most lasting fame from the five-year mission (2265-2270) under the command of James T. Kirk.

The Enterprise was destroyed in 2285. (Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)

2 Linux_lover_boy: Na koju to losu stranu mislis, za sad samo sajlera mogu da strpam u taj kos, eventualno i misterioznog lindermana.

Izasli su i sadrzaji sledecih nekoliko epizoda na imdbu, pa ako ste od onih sto prosto ne mogu da docekaju.... pravac o'amo