sva pitanja....

Ankanar

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh kako ce da ovo bude slasno, svi se onako nakupite postova i ja samo kliknem na delete i sve nestane u zaborav :))

Ankanaru hvala na trudu, ali ne mozes tako da postujesh topic i da ochekujesh da ce ljudi na njemu da budu ozbiljni u vezi sa time... Ako hoces eto napravi jedan svoj topic i stavljaj sve sto je vezano za wow u njemu, sva pitanja i tako to, i lepo aranziraj a ja cu da ga pinujem i da brishem sve nepotrebne komentare ostalih juzera.

Pitao sam se ovije dana cesto. Avaj, mucila me je sama pomisao na to. Neprospavane noci ispunjavao sam mogucim odgovorima. Cak i kada sam misilo na neshto drugo, u stvari sam mislio na TO.Nisam se mogao suzdrzati i odlucio sam da postavim pitanje.

Kolko grba ima dvogrba kamila?*

*Copyright by Rambo Amadeus

Watafak!

Pitao sam se ovije dana cesto. Avaj, mucila me je sama pomisao na to. Neprospavane noci ispunjavao sam mogucim odgovorima. Cak i kada sam misilo na neshto drugo, u stvari sam mislio na TO.Nisam se mogao suzdrzati i odlucio sam da postavim pitanje.

Kolko grba ima dvogrba kamila?*

*Copyright by Rambo Amadeus

africhka ili argentinska?

Bilo mi je dosadno... za sve koji se pitaju koja je definicija chinese farmera:

===============

Term originates from MMORPGs. Used to describe a player who will do anything repeatedly in a MMORPG to make in game currency. This usually is done by killing a specific target repeatedly to nauseam.

The "Chinese" reference exists because, generally, this "Farming" of items is done by people of Asian decent.

Most players do not find this tactic to be terribly annoying unless it directly affects them. This is usually the case when a player must kill a monster for a quest or item that the "Chinese Farmer" is farming.

In these instances, the "Chinese Farmer" will go through a standard repitore of griefing. Tactics include reporting "Kill Stealing" to "Game Masters", "Training" other monsters onto the player, and/or using or threatning "hacks" on that player.

These "Chinese Farmers" usually sell the items or gold they aquire to other players via eBay, IGE, or Paypal. There are some "Farmers" that are said to make more than the U.S. minimum wage using this method.

I can't get my Robe of Eliteness because some Chinese Farmer is camping the Monster of RobeDropping.

===============

God bless http://www.urbandictionary.com

ima veoma puno "zanimljivih" stvari tamo, npr: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dirty+sanchez

kako zalim sto sam video definiciju za to ... previse sam radoznao... [;)]

Ljudi dajte postujte nesto da se malo smejemo forum je postao tako monoton

[:(]

Uh kako ce da ovo bude slasno, svi se onako nakupite postova i ja samo kliknem na delete i sve nestane u zaborav :))

Ankanaru hvala na trudu, ali ne mozes tako da postujesh topic i da ochekujesh da ce ljudi na njemu da budu ozbiljni u vezi sa time... Ako hoces eto napravi jedan svoj topic i stavljaj sve sto je vezano za wow u njemu, sva pitanja i tako to, i lepo aranziraj a ja cu da ga pinujem i da brishem sve nepotrebne komentare ostalih juzera.

da u pravu si... osnovni problem ovog foruma je

Tiers

From WoWWiki

* All classes in the World of Warcraft have unique sets designed specifically for their own usage. Blizzard has created 3 distinct 8 piece sets for each class in fact, each harder to obtain then the last.

* Each of the three sets comprises of both BoP, as well as BoE items.

1. The first of these, usually obtained between the levels of 57-60, is known as your "Tier 0" set, and all pieces of this set are "Rare" quality (Blue in color).

2. The second of these sets, almost exclusively obtained at level 60, is found entirely within Molten Core. This set is generally referred to as the "Tier 1" set, and all pieces of this set are "Epic" quality (Purple in color).

3. The third of the sets, exclusively for the most elite groups and best of class is found from Onyxia (Headgear), Ragnaros (Leggings), and BWL (everything else). This set is known as the "Tier 2" set, and as the previous tier set, is "Epic" quality (Purple in color).

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country.

[23:47] <manager-> jao dete jao dete :D

chickenonaraft.kom