THE DA VINCI CODE ---- SILENT HILL

THE DA VINCI CODE

Datum Pr.: May 19th, 2006

Rezija: Ron Howard

Igraju: Tom Hanks, Jean Reno, Audrey Tautou, Ian McKellen, Alfred Molina, Paul Bettany

Studio: Columbia Pictures

Zanr: Triler

THE STORY: While in Paris on business, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) receives an urgent late-night phone call: the elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum. Near the body, police have found a baffling cipher. While working to solve the enigmatic riddle, Langdon is stunned to discover it leads to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Da Vinci -- clues visible for all to see -- yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.

Langdon joins forces with a gifted French cryptologist, Sophie Neveu, and learns the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion -- an actual secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci, among others.

In a breathless race through Paris, London, and beyond, Langdon and Neveu match wits with a faceless powerbroker who seems to anticipate their every move. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle in time, the Priory's ancient secret -- and an explosive historical truth -- will be lost forever.

SILENT HILL

Datum Pr.: April 21st, 2006

Rezija: Christophe Gans

Igraju: Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean, Laurie Holden, Deborah Kara Unger, Kim Coates, Tanya Allen, Jodelle Ferland

Studio: Tristar Pictures (Sony)

Zanr: Horor

STORY: "Silent Hill" is based on the Konami game in which Rose (Mitchell) desperately searches for her lost daughter in the mysterious, terrifying town of Silent Hill, where they are trapped.

BLOODRAYNE

DatuM Pr. : January 6th, 2006

Igraju: Kristanna Loken, Matthew Davis, Ben Kingsley, Michelle Rodriguez, Will Sanderson, Michael Madsen

Zanr: Action, Horror

WebSajt: bloodrayne-themovie.com

STORY: In eighteenth century Romania, Rayne, a dhampir (half-human, half-vampire), prone to fits of blind blood rage but saddled with a compunction for humans, strives to avenge her mother's rape by her father, Kagan, King of Vampires. Two vampire hunters, Sebastian and Vladimir, from the Brimstone Society persuade her to join their cause.

Edited by Disturbed

^ ipak je henks , henks...

ocekujem da vincija da ce biti extra

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."

da vincijev kod se pravi po onoj knjizi sto je skuplja od zlata? mislim volim i ja hard cover na knjizi ali 900 dinara sa sajamskim popustom... sto je previse previse je... za te pare sam kupio cele hronike ambera, nisam citao kod ali hronike su bolje... uveren sam :)

inace najvise se od ovoga radujem bloodrayne-u, da ga makar mogu odgledati kad ga vec ne mogu igrati(komp mi je govno)

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

ma jeste svi ljudi koje sam ikada sreo kazu da su hronike vrh knjige jedino lag kaze da je sranje :)

jeste da zelazni malo posustaje u drugoj knjizi i sjebava kraj trece ali prva knjiga hronika(uglavnom prica o korvinu) je nikad jaca fantastika

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

WoW dawinchi i Henks... e to ce morati da se odgleda... jedwa chekam....

Code Realms

Evo je, bice nevolje...

Unutar svake normalne osobe postoji ludak koji se bori da izbije na povrsinu. Niko ne poludi brze od potpuno normalne osobe.

One... Two... Freddy's coming for you...

Three... Four... Better lock the door...

Five... Six... Grab a crucifix...

Seven... Eight... Gonna stay up late...

Nine... Ten... Never sleep again!!!

i mnogi uceni ljudi ga hejtuju takodje.. nisam citao pa ne znam zasto..

nadam se da nece zajebati ni jedan od ovih naslova..

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Konkretno samu knjigu koja je beletristika svi uceni ljudi koji je ne kritikuju u knjizevnom smislu su mlatioci przne slame i krivo im je sto nikada nece imati love kao torima koji je napisao knjigu. A ovi sto je kritikuju iz perspektive knjizevne kritike su najverovatnije:

1. losi kriticari u startu jer niko to ne moze da uvrsti u knjizevnost

2. revoltirani kriticari koji shvataju poraznu cinjenicu da toliki broj ljudi cita tako losu knjigu, pa ko vele da iskale bes

3. opusteni kriticari koji pisu za nedeljnike i novine za kesh ono sto im urednik kaze

U sustini, moje je misljenje da ce film biti bolji od knjige.

-----------------

nema vise zezanja

A.B.

mislim kriticari su vecinom isfrustrirani jadni mali ljudi. zasto? pa jebem li ga ko njima daje pravo da kenjaju po drugim knjigama ako nemaju ni jednu svoju knjigu? recimo lucijus separd je poznat kriticar koji je baja? zato sto je on lepo izdao svoju knjigu(zlatna krv- knjiga je inace skroz dobra) i time svoje delo izlozio na metu drugim kriticarima.

To nema nikakve veze sto neki kriticar nije napisao nista svoje. Kriticar je covek koji se tokom dugog niza godina bavi teorijom knjizevnosti i cita neverovatan broj knjiga, a zatim formira svoj stav na osnovu koga pise kritiku. To je posao kao i svaki drugi.

-----------------

nema vise zezanja

A.B.

A shta je to Da Vinchijev Kod? :)

Silent hil tje biti neopevano srnje a kristina loken sva se kupa u krvi na delitje iseckanih neprijatelja.. mmmm... prste da polizhesh :D jel je gledo neko u prstenu nibenlunga?

Bole... faca si... a ti lageru... na lageru si :)

Ujaaa greemmmliiineeee...

Oh no! We're all gonna die!!

WE'RE SAVED!!!I'm screw'd!

"Mi smo uvek tu - RUR Gerila"

Злајоња, јеботемиш, баш сам те пре неки дан помињао... откуд ти човече, где си нестао?

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

kao i uvek... drale je zbunjen :D

Ma bio sam u vojski... za one koji ne znadehu :D

:)

A uskoro tje snimiti film i o meni

Zlajonja in Askara

Filming over by 2009

actors: Jean Claud Van Damme, Bruce Lee, Keanu Reews, Rudyard Kipling, Ayrton Sena ... i ostali :)

A long time ago... a man has heard of some strange noise. Then he smelled something strange... And then he was eaten by a carnivore lizard... the end...

OVO MORAM DA GLEDAM OBAVEZNO!!! :D

Ujaaa greemmmliiineeee...

Oh no! We're all gonna die!!

WE'RE SAVED!!!I'm screw'd!

"Mi smo uvek tu - RUR Gerila"

па жив био синко и оженио се сад си прави мушкарац, осветлао си образ старинама из давнина!!!

[:D]

а у ком роду?

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.