vesti

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freestream T1 - 465 kg, 480 KS, 0-100 manje od tri sekunde, 320 km/h, made in UK

Lexus BS - Lexus is on fire! Mislim da je ovo peti novi model u poslednjih mesec dana, ovaj put kompjuterska projekcija hecbeka za 2007. god.

Dodge Caliber SRT4 - 300 KS pokit rokit

Honda Civic SI Sedan - nice..

Neizvesna sudbina emisije Top Gear - termin prvo pomeren za maj 2006. a sada BBC nastavlja da jebe ale.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

"...May I begin by wishing you all a very happy (and belated) new year. I certainly hope you enjoy reading Top Gear magazine over the next 12 months, because the way things are going, the programme of the same name isn't going to be making much of an appearance.

Thanks to Wimbledon, the BBC's strange obsession with covering snooker, which is like billiards for poor people, and the World Cup, which is a competition in which people on vast salaries run around a field, there simply isn't enough space left for the sort of television programme normal people might actually want to watch.

I think there will be one episode of Top Gear in 2006, on a Thursday, in August, while you're at the beach.

This might be a disappointment for the huge numbers of teenage girls that tune into to see Richard Hammond's new teeth every week, but for those who actually work on the show, it'll be nothing short of a blessed relief."

facebook.com/speed.rs

Mmmm ... ko'ko je ovo novaaaacaaaa? Da odma' krenem da stedim. Djasvi mi se zadnji deo, prednji su nekako "umachkastili" (hocu kopirajt na ovo do sada pa nadalje ;)) pa malo bezhi od standarda (barem onoga sto ja tako zamisljam) ali je still good.

I ova Honda je dobra, dobra ... sve vise pocinje da mi se dopada stil.

rofl @ top gear :)

Neizvesna sudbina emisije Top Gear - termin prvo pomeren za maj 2006. a sada BBC nastavlja da jebe ale.

"...May I begin by wishing you all a very happy (and belated) new year. I certainly hope you enjoy reading Top Gear magazine over the next 12 months, because the way things are going, the programme of the same name isn't going to be making much of an appearance.

Thanks to Wimbledon, the BBC's strange obsession with covering snooker, which is like billiards for poor people, and the World Cup, which is a competition in which people on vast salaries run around a field, there simply isn't enough space left for the sort of television programme normal people might actually want to watch.

I think there will be one episode of Top Gear in 2006, on a Thursday, in August, while you're at the beach.

This might be a disappointment for the huge numbers of teenage girls that tune into to see Richard Hammond's new teeth every week, but for those who actually work on the show, it'll be nothing short of a blessed relief."

ovih dana treba da se emituje special posvecen zimskim olimpijskim igrama....ja sam mislio da je top gear previshe gledan da bi se razmisljalo o gashenju...

Vidi ti molim te sta hjundaji ume ;) Ne izgleda uopste toliko loshe ... pozadi mozhda malo, al' aj' sad ... a jos se zove i Srbija :>

@ top gear - Lista cekanja i gledanost ne moraju uopste biti od presudnog znacaja kada se neki projekat gasi/startuje. Veliki je broj razloga, pocevsi od nekih osnovnih kao sto su smor urednika / zdravstveni problemi i slicno preko nekih tehnicko/logistickih pa sve do sponzorskih ugovora, dogovora i slicno, posebno ako se radi o emisiji koja predstavlja stvari od 10.000 evra pa navishe.

Dva Mini-ja, b'ate...

Pa nista b'ate, idem u kladzu b'ate pa dobijem za jedan mini b'ate, a prodacu ovaj golf moj nabudzeni i onda cu da kupim ovo b'ateee ...

Porsche 911 Turbo - zbog silnih obaveza sam test u Finskoj prepustio kolegama sa nemackog Autobilda :) 480 KS i sjajnih 680 Nm!

Loturs Exige S - britanska poslastica, "najstartniji" fabricki Lotus do sada - 4 sekunde do 100 km/h, 10 sek. do 170 km/h (935 kg i 221 KS)

Dacia Logan HB - rumunska poslastica :) Logan gettin' even cheaper

facebook.com/speed.rs

^^

Brate, pa cak i ja znam da se Audi Q7 pojavio josh pre dobrih pola godine ako ne i vishe. Jeste da on ima 8 cilindara i 350 konja u benzinskoj varijanti i da kosta 65.000 evra (*), ali to ne opravdava da ga ovde ponovo pominjemo kao novitet.

(*) tehnicke podatke sam izneo samo kako bih uverio auditorijum ovog cenjenog dela foruma koliko se ja zapravo izuzetno razumem u automobilsku industriju i razlicite modele cetvorotockasa. Hvala.

Sta ce mu dve antene? AM / FM? :>

:) Sto je najgore, ne znam ni da li ovaj test-model uopste ima radio. Ali sjajna moc zapazanja, svakako. :)

nothelle-audi-q7-02.jpg

Nothelle Body Kit for the Audi Q7

For over 38 years the name nothelle has been synonymous with a passion for engineering excellence. Our tuning products designed for top quality cars by Audi meet the highest standards and combine our accumulated experience in motorsport with the traditional nothelle values: quality and exclusivity.

Nothelle's customising products for Audi cars are born out of a passion for motorsport and innovative concepts. The Q7 is the latest addition to the Audi family. nothelle from Ratingen, Germany, has already for the launch laid its hands on this model and has enhanced it both visually and in terms of its power and dynamism.

Nothelle's prime aim was to lend the SUV a sporty lifestyle look, without detracting from its the off-road ability. This means that the nothelle Q7 is not a yuppie vehicle, but a vehicle that retains its all-round abilities. A visit to a flashy restaurant? High-speed motorway driving? Swift uphill climbing on twisty roads? Driving on rough terrain? The nothelle Q7 masters all of these disciplines, while cutting a fine figure at the same time.

Nothelle modifies the external appearance of the Q7 by fitting a sporty and elegant body-styling kit. The kit comprises a lift-reducing front spoiler, side sills, an entirely new rear apron, wheel arch extensions and a roof spoiler for enhanced stability at high speeds.

All products can be fitted at any Audi dealer's.

Fitted with nothelle's own brand of wheel rim from the Novedra series, the "NOVEDRA IX SPORT" in king-size format 10.0 x 22 inch, which the customizer in turn equips with tyres from the technology partner KUMHO in the dimensions 295/30-22, the Q7 acquires a more powerful and individual look. The Q7 also can be fitted with "NOVEDRA IX SPORT black edition" and "NOVEDRA IX SPORT brilliance edition" rims, making it then appear even more exclusive.

The new look and additional power is set off by the electronically lowered suspension which nothelle fits to the SUV. The braking performance of this 2.3 tonne vehicle is also enhanced by the brake kit developed by nothelle - for all eventualities.

Needless to say, nothelle's offering would not be complete without its numerous modifications for the interior of the Q7. For example, there's a stylish leather interior suite, which lends the vehicle a premium sector feel. It is possible to crown the elegant interior trims by integrating a business office with ultra-modern multimedia components.

Although hardly visible from the outside, drivers of this vehicle cannot fail to notice the modifications under the bonnet. The Q7 initially starts out with two engines, namely a large three litre turbo diesel, the 3.0 V6 TDI with 500 Nm torque and 171 kW (233 bhp), in addition to the large 4.2 litre V8 petrol engine with 257 kW (350 bhp). With a kerb weight of 2.3 tonnes, it is hardly possible to talk about powerful motorisation here. As such, every additional ounce of brake horsepower and Nm of torque would produce superior locomotion.

Consequently, nothelle boosts the power of both these engines. After passing through the hands of the engineers from nothelle, thanks to chip fine-tuning or the installation of the N TRONIC BOX

facebook.com/speed.rs

ovih dana treba da se emituje special posvecen zimskim olimpijskim igrama....ja sam mislio da je top gear previshe gledan da bi se razmisljalo o gashenju...

Izgleda da je to samo jedna "specijal" emisija...? Uglavnom, isli su u Norvesku gde su vezbali olimpijske discipline sa kolima. Bila je danas na BBC2.

facebook.com/speed.rs