pričajte

Ne kapiram što moraš da se cimaš do njih, uplati, nazovi ih i reci guise plaćeno tnx.

opusteno izregulisacemo

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Ja cu krajem godine da otvorim filijalu u NS, trebace mi sekretarica koja zna nemacki! Plata nece biti manja od 1k eura!

ako se ne zaposlim do tada, prihvaćeno.

step in my transporter , so I can teleport ya,all around my heavenly body..

mogu da zamislim kako je raditi za dakija

samo te jedno jutro saceka a4 presavijen na pola, na stolu - "otpusten si". a na onom drugom delu :tf:

sto me podseti, gleda mi se office

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

РИСТИЋ ЦОММЕРЦ

posla mi striko iz njemacke