Teretana topik!

nikita_

Kao sto rekoh smith masine imaju svoju svrhu, ali je to jako zanemarljivo i ako postoji mogucnost rada sa slobodnim tegovima onda treba zajebati smith.

Na primer cucnjeve nikako ne treba raditi na smith-u jer je ROM na smith-u ocajan i covek moze da se sjebe samo tako.

Sve u svemu, ti radi kako ti odgovara, kao i svako drugi.

Malo "wisdom-a" od Vince Lombardi-a:

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.

Leaders aren't born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

itd...

jel ima smisla ići rano ujutru u teretanu? Dnevni raspored obaveza mi je baš zajeban, gledam kako da uklopim sve i jedino mi ima smisla da pre posla idem u teretanu.

Pitanje br 2: ako bih radio i kardio vežbe, jel bolje nazmenično raditi tegove jedan dan, trčanje and stuff drugi, itd, ili "svaki dan od svega po malo"?

Ja recimo treniran u 7 ujutru i onda spicim sve obroke dok sam na poslu, posle toga ceo dan slobodan, win win, jer realno ne moze bolje da ti pocne dan od kidanja tegova :)

Kardio ubaci kako tebi odgovara, ako ti je lakse danima kada ne vezbas onda tako i radi.