pričajte

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man attempts to rob restaurant with iPhone

Jerome Taylor, of Connecticut, walked into the Northern Indian restaurant on State Street earlier this week, put on a mask and pulled an item from his pocket while demanding money. The cooks each pulled out a knife and told Taylor they were not giving him anything. [roflmao]

Taylor then apologized, said he needed the money to feed his kid and proceeded to leave.

When police officers eventually caught him, he confessed but showed them that he had used an Apple iPhone and not a gun, or any other deadly weapon. [roflmao]

The restaurant cooks told the police afterwards that they felt sorry for Taylor and would not pursue charges, but the police have charged the would-be criminal with attempted robbery anyways.

Taylor added that his child was staying with a relative.

wtf kad su to počeli da rade? nisam davao krv pola godine

od skora verovatno, posto sam i ja poslednju put dao pre nekih 6 meseci. I jos kako smo usli nas trojica tako su se rastrcali na sve strane "daj aparat, daj kameru" i onda se jedan setka slika jedno 150 puta, a drugi stoji i snima sve :D

Ako na Ferveksu piše da je doziranje "jedna kesica 2-3 puta dnevno", jel to znači da pijem 2-3 puta dnevno po jednu kesu, ili jednu kesu delim na 2-3 doze dnevno?

(sad verovatno zvučim ko onaj programer iz vica koji donosi 10 margarina iz prodavnice zato što mu je žena dala instrukcije "kupi margarin, a ako imaju jaja, uzmi 10" [:D] al šta da radim kad su dvosmisleni)

ne znam, al ako ne budem drzao razlicite tripove na razlicitom mestu, overdoziracu se pentreksilom:) treba da uzmem u cetiri ujutru i naravno, uzeo sam pre sat vremena jer sam mahinalno dovatio pentreksil umesto brufena:)

jebem ti ove standardizovane kutije...

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)