zanimljive slike

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riba je lepa, harizmatična, seksi, igra wow i dobija kamare para da snima filmove

šta si ti koji kurac postigao u životu

To je samo Mohijev odbrambeni mehanizam, on je previse ponosan na sebe i svoje znanje da bi mogla neka glupaca da bude bolja od njega, to je u neku ruku i dobro kod odredjenih osoba jer im daje podsticaj i zelju za napretkom, naravno na drugu stranu to nekad ispliva pa izgleda kao da se covek stalno hvali kako je u svemu najbolji i sve najbolje zna a pritom druge spusta kako bi svoje misljenje poktrepio, dobro ima vremena da nadje balans izmedju ta dva. :)

Edited by De1

meni se ne svidja, nisam znao ni ko je to dok nisam izguglo. onda sam skontao da mi se nije nikad ni svidjala, ne bi se okrenuo na ulici za njom. jebiga, ukusi...

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)

Na Motomana i Ruski rulet za decu sam se pokidao, ali ova dva su mi najjača

only_in_asia_58.jpg

only_in_asia_57.jpg

Completion, jebote koji je to car ubacio, ali helikopter koji valjda služi da dočara tu skalu sa desne strane, win.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

podsetiste me, mamu mu jebem, sad sam ga nasao:) znaci, teo sam da umrem kad sam igrao stardzu tamo krajem devedesetih i nisam imao youtube, vikipediju i ostala sranja, sad ste me podsetili sa tim novinama i evo ga mater mu njegovu:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=hf6_hok4-lo

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=59589

Another famous Stock Scream is the Howie Long Scream, named for its best-known appearance in the John Woo movie Broken Arrow, when Howie's villain character was kicked through the wall of a train car and off a bridge, and basically sounds like '''EEERRRAAAUUUAAAGGGHHH!''' Apparently its official name is "Gut Wrenching With Fall", which frankly sums it up pretty nicely.

As noted in the beginning of that clip, the scream is heard when your character takes a fatal fall in Dark Forces.

That scream was also used at the very end of the trailer for the Doom movie.

The same scream was also used in the intro of the Nickelodeon cartoon AAAHH!!! Real Monsters.

Also used in the Cloak and Dagger movie when a man falls down several flights of stairs.

It also appears when players click on the Terran "Academy" building in 'Starcraft.

Jackie Chan's movie The Medallion uses this scream twice, but in both instances it relates to the titular item. Jackie's character "releases" the scream at one point (but he gets better.) The villain of the movie also releases it when he is stabbed through the medallion, as it is the only way to stop him after he has received 100% of the power that the medallion can bestow which amounts to trapping his soul within the structure of the medallion itself.

The same scream, slightly shortened and increased in pitch, is used as the 'Fast Zombie' cry in Half-Life 2.

This Troper's favourite uses includes this video.

Used in the original Command & Conquer when infantry is lit on fire.

Used in the game over screen on Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi.

Used for a quick clip of the Brotherhood in later seasons' openings for X Men Evolution.

Used in all the Ads for Iron Man Cereal in Australia.

Final Destination 3 uses it while the characters are going up on the rollercoaster. Or at least, something that sounds eerily similar to it.

The Howie Long Scream is used, briefly though, in a trailer for The Road movie '''At the 2:02 mark'''

Not a true example, but pretty darn close. Anyone who claims this corellation never crossed their mind is lying through their teeth.

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)