Final Fantasy XIII izlazi i za PC

voodoo_

http://www.n4g.com/dev/News-174069.aspx

Square Enix has gone PC. On the first day of the show, the Japanese game publisher announced that Final Fantasy XIII is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 (in Europe and North America only) and PC. During a press conference following the Microsoft event, Final Fantasy XIII Producer Yoshinori Kitase discussed the new development strategy that Square Enix has taken with its upcoming games.

Aside from the new The Last Remnant game, which is being created for Xbox 360 and PS3 using Epic Games' Unreal Engine 3 externally, all new internally-developed games from Square Enix, including Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII Versus, and an untitled new massively multiplayer online game, utilize the new PC-based Crystal Tools development environment. These tools allow development teams to create cross-platform games.

"The content will be the same on all platforms," said Kitase. "However, we have yet to determine how many discs will be required for the 360 version. We'll have to consider the differences between formats. Currently the game is being built on PC, where it's actually functional. We're still focusing on making it work on PS3, so it's difficult to know how long the process of taking it to 360 will take."

Thanks to the new PC development platform, Kitase added, "Now that we're developing on a PC base, the pace is going a bit faster," Kitase said. "We haven't introduced new footage of the game, but we should be able to show something new in the near future."

Square Enix showed the beautiful pre-rendered trailer for Final Fantasy XIII at the end of the Microsoft press conference. The publisher has a big event scheduled for Tokyo next month where the first new information will be revealed on all Final Fantasy titles. Previously, the publisher released its online game, Final Fantasy XII, on Xbox 360 and PC.

All welcome new EA games : Square Enix , where any currency is welcome!

Prodali su dusu za $

ali dobro sta i ocekivati pored tolike kolicine novca koju im je m$ ponudio za istu...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

jedva cekam resident evil 5 :D

Gaming Is Not A Crime!!!

Hey Bon Jovi ko si ti

Hey Bon Jovi druze moj,

Ti si Bon Jovi iz Amerike ,

Ja sam Bon Jovi sa Cvetkove pijace,

Tebe voli omladina mlade zene,

Mene voli omladina mlade zene,

Ti si nekad bio faca, faca,

A onda sam dosao JA!

Nisi Bon Jovi izgubiJo,

Nisi Bon Jovi izgubiJo,

Nisi Bon Jovi izgubiJo!!!

We've just received an e-mail from Square Enix, clarifying a misunderstanding regarding their upcoming project Final Fantasy XIII. Sorry to say this people, but it appears they haven't made any plans to bring the game to the PC. Here's what they said in the e-mail:

"Although the game is being developed using PC-based development tools, it is not coming to the PC."

According to Square Enix, the game will be available for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

lulz

ajde ne

We've just received an e-mail from Square Enix, clarifying a misunderstanding regarding their upcoming project Final Fantasy XIII. Sorry to say this people, but it appears they haven't made any plans to bring the game to the PC. Here's what they said in the e-mail:

"Although the game is being developed using PC-based development tools, it is not coming to the PC."

According to Square Enix, the game will be available for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

lulz

da bog da lizali bele linije po autoputu

Granice mogućeg možemo odrediti samo onda, ako ih pređemo odlaskom u nemoguće.

76561198022439373.png

• 6 years later...