Indie Games

prebrutalan stealth bastard. pravim jedan nivo pa cu okaciti kad zavrsim :)

Edited by Kung Lao

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

Retrovirus / duhovni naslednik Descenta u izradi.

"Retrovirus is a six degrees of freedom shooter which sends players into the depths of a computer on a search and destroy mission against an invasive virus. Retrovirus is being created by Cadenza Interactive, the indie studio behind the popular tower defense game Sol Survivor... ...To defeat the virus, the player must solve puzzles, engage in dogfight-style combat, and explore the depths of the virtual world."

Features

• Discover movement within a six degrees of freedom environment, free from the limits of traditional gravity-based environments.
  • Delve into a two-layered story, exploring the real-world origins of a malicious computer virus and cleansing the inner workings of the infected system.
  • Fight battles, complete puzzles and explore an environment built for the free-flying citizens of the computer system.
  • Customize an antivirus program, focusing on strength, speed or cunning, with weapons and utilities to suit a variety of play styles.
  • Join with a friend to remove the virus from the infected computer by playing the campaign in co-operative mode.
  • Compete against other players in a variety of multi-player modes, testing the limits of combat with six degrees of freedom.

Edited by shw.

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

wrchT.jpg

Prison Architect, koji deluje kao zatvorsko kopile Theme Hospitala uz, za ovaj tim nekarakterističnu grafiku. Zasad nema više detalja.

Sada ima, tj. krenuo je internet treasure hunt.

Više informacija ovde.

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid is a Zombie Survival RPG. Here are some of its planned features:

Retro-isometric style with plenty of zombie insides thrown in for good measure.

A massive city and the surrounding areas to traverse, explore and loot.

Open-ended sandbox world – survival is your only goal, and we’re sorry to tell you… you WILL die eventually.

Get infected. How will you spend your final days? Will you have a heroic moment of self-sacrifice, or end up chewing your best friend’s throat out?

Meet other survivors who you can join forces with, trade with, undertake missions for, or fight with for resources.

Loot, salvage, and build what you need to survive the apocalypse, from food and medical supplies, to weapons, even just booze to help get you through the nights.

Advanced item crafting allows you to use looted items to build weapons, traps, defenses, and many other things to help you survive.

Character progression. Learn skills and perks to help your character face the challenges of survival.

Starvation, illness, loneliness, depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, suicide, insanity, trust issues. There’s more to zombie survival than shooting zombie heads off.

Join your friends and survive the apocalypse together in co-op multiplayer.

The world changes the longer you survive; power plants fail, plunging the city into darkness and making batteries and tinned food prized commodities. The army rolls into the streets to perform ‘clean up operations’ and other gamechanging events occur the longer you survive.

Play in your browser, or stand-alone, on PC, Mac and Linux.

It will be released Minecraft style, where there will be continual updates adding new features, weapons, game-play and locations.

ProjectZomboid-10.jpg

Peglao sam tech demo i bas mi se svidelo! Survival je iskljucivo, nema srecnog zavrsetka :D Topla preporuka!

Everytime I cross the line

I push the boundaries out a little...

Još jedna u nizu "baš smo indi, lou-faj, jea" igara, ali se ja ionako ložim na to - Teleglitch. Ima dl aktuelnog builda na sajtu.

Indie portalolika igra q.u.b.e. izlazi ovih dana:

Novi Humble Bundle

http://www.humblebundle.com/

The Humble

Indie Bundle #4

Pay more than the average of $5.12 to get Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+!

Seven epic games. We're ready to drop seven new cross-platform, DRM-free games down your digital chimney. Bandage your fingertips and prepare your mind for the challenges of Super Meat Boy, Shank, Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, and NightSky. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get two massive, well-loved indie favorites: Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles.

Is there a flower shop in the tahraji desert?

Ima i ovaj 99bundle:

lPoV3.png

13 potpuno besplatnih debilarija. Nisam ništa probao :)

Edited by shw.

kbExU.png

Oiche Mhaith (Laku noć na geliku, izgovara se i va!?)

Nisam igrao, kratak 2d retro RPG, trebalo bi da bude kul i emo pošto je radio Teri Kevana poznat po VVVVVV i, što je ovde možda i važnije, najatmosferičniju igru 21. veka Don't Look Back.

Odigrao, pet minuta kao fora avanturica, a ustvari ispričana priča. Kul.

Edited by shw.