Indie Games

I...kad igramo ovo ? Free na stimu.

Realm of the Mad God is the first ever cooperative MMO bullet hell shooter. Fight monsters in groups of up to 85 players!

Dodge blasts from devious monsters while you work with friendly teammates to take down the Mad God himself. Realm is a major advance for MMOs, putting dozens of players into the middle of an intense action game straight out of the arcades. The game is free to play; jump in for 5 minutes or stay for hours.

Is there a flower shop in the tahraji desert?

Malo su počeli da smaraju sa tim fazonom "jedan gimmick = oh kako kul indi igra".

U 90% slučajeva zbog mehanike bude zanimljiv prvi nivo, a ostatak igre bude smrtno dosadan jer se ispostavi kao preveliki zalogaj za developera.

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

• 2 weeks later...

Wasteland 2 skupio preko 900.000 dolara u Kickstarteru:

BACKERS

$1,362,156

PLEDGED OF $900,000 GOAL

DAYS TO GO

Tako da kreću sa razvojem:

One friend of mine who worked with me there said recently he felt that in the beginning of the industry all the nerds were in charge, but then as the industry grew it changed, and now the guys that picked on the nerds got back on top. I think there was some great truth to that. We all hope this movement is bigger than just Tim Schafer or Brian Fargo as we want to get power back into the developers hands again. And the unbelievable Indie scene shows that there is momentum in that direction. The development community continues to pull itself together to ensure their success. They share tools, they share statistics, they share ideas, and the biggest donators in Kickstarter are always developers. All of this reminds me of the freshness the industry had in the late 80′s through mid 90′s in which creativity was being directed only by the gamers. The gamers will always rule at the end of the day.

Ovde imate još detalja:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts

Header.jpg

Prevideh oficijelni topic - http://forum.klanrur.rs/index.php?showtopic=234922975

mislim da cu danas da uplatim 10$ za starfarer da vidim kakav je, ne moze da bude lose :)

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

Probao EVO Scavanger, odlicno, steta sto mora jos dosta da se radi na igri, ali je ideja super, kao i izvodjenje. Kada bi poboljsali combat system i jos x stvari, bila bi vrhunska.

Taj lik sto radi igru je bas aktivan i dosta radi na igri evo bas je danas postovao da radi na poboljsanju kombata

Similarly, I've added a new feature for expanding combat into a more interactive experience. The format is still undecided, but it might mean something more like the opening encounter with the dogman, where different skills provide different outcomes. Alternatively, it could work like scavenging, where skills and items alter probabilities for outcomes. Or maybe something completely different! At any rate, the idea would be to make combat more than just attack/run.