STEAM

Ne znam više u koji nam ovo topic ide, dal' ovaj ili neki drugi, but:

For just $1 gamers receive Steam keys for:

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem – is a futuristic racing and combat game, which sees players battling it out in heavily-modified vehicles as they race through numerous tracks. Gamers can use special vehicle abilities to cause spectacular destruction to enemy cars and experience remarkable speeds, various weapons and reinforced vehicles. The game offers various intense race modes to allow players to showcase both driving and battling skills and has the option for single-player or online multiplayer mode.

Robin Hood, The Legend of Sherwood -  in this real time strategy game players choose from nine characters to play as including Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck and Maid Marian, each with specific abilities and attributes. Combining action and adventure with stealth and tactical elements, this indie PC title is a non-linear campaign system with over 30 different missions and four mission types.

Pacific Storm – in this indie PC title gamers take part in the furious battle of Pearl Harbor. A mixture of real time strategy, war-game and simulator, players can choose to play as USA or as Japan in these World War II battles with the simple aim of sinking the enemy.

RIP Trilogy – brings all three RIP titles into one exciting and heart-pounding pack with over 200 levels of arcade shooting action, six unique playable characters, an arsenal of destructive weaponry, three difficulty levels and different playing modes.

http://www.bundlestars.com/deals/

zIAXjFf.png

Super House of Dead Ninjas 2,49€ danas.

Apsolutna preporuka ko voli 16-bit retro vajb, a da igra zaista i valja.

Baš, baš fina platforma, udobna sasvim dovoljno, a malo miriše i na ove moderne supermitbojštine + oružje, apgrejdi, boss fightovi, malo Black Tigera i tako toga iz te carske ere.

Ovde probajte i vidite da li vam se dojmi - besplatna fleš verzija.

Link i preporuku za ovu verziju ostavljao sam već u Indie Games. Za mene najmanje u top 5 ove godine.

Edited by shw.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

novi humble bundle - 

Seven excellent indie games to bring your day from good to amazing. Humble Indie Bundle 8 features seven incredible indie games that will keep you enthralled for hours on end. Pay what you want and get the immersive first-person narrative adventure Dear Esther; the extraterrestrial action platformer Capsized; the colorful and cartoonish multiplayer action platformer Awesomenauts; the endearing minimalist puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone; and the witty and charming sandbox puzzler Little Inferno. If you pay over the average, you’ll also receive the gory fast-paced top-down action game Hotline Miami and the audio-visual exploration and discovery game 

tl dr 

Dear Esther

Capsized

Awesomenauts

Thomas Was Alone

Little Inferno

+Hotline Miami

+Proteus

https://www.humblebundle.com/

e pa drugari, prefurali smo hiljadu potpisa da se doda Srbija na STEAM ali može naravno još uvek da se potpisuje :D

https://www.change.org/petitions/valve-corporation-add-serbia-to-steam-instead-yugoslavia

Ja sam ovo uz jedno lepo pismo prosledio webmasteru Valvea kao i STEAM podršci. Ako znate gde bi još moglo da se šalje, šaljite, predlažite. 

Hvala svima na cimanju, sad je lopta u Valveovom dvorištu.

:D

pljk!

IDEMO BRE, brzo smo skupili. Odo i ja da ih spamujem.

Evo poruka od Davida iz Valve-a:

Hi Bosko,

This makes sense to me. I've forwarded your request to the Steam Community people and I hope we can get it fixed for you.

Best regards,
-- David

Edited by Zr.ninja

E pa drugari, stigao mi je i prvi odgovor na našu peticiju, webmaster nije odgovorio ali jeste STEAM Support i to krajnje bolokurcno. Prvo su poslali neko generičko obaveštenje kako apdejtovati STEAM tj.:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

A new Steam client update has been released which includes fixes for many common issues:
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?feed=steam_client

IMPORTANT: If you use anti-virus products, you may experience an issue where Steam continually tries to download and apply this update. If so, please temporarily disable your virus scanner and restart Steam to complete the update. We are working to find a better solution for this incompatibility in future updates.

To ensure you have the latest Steam client, Please exit Steam and go to the folder called C:Program FilesSteam (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).

Delete the files listed below:

- steam.dll
- ClientRegistry.blob

Restart your computer.

Then, launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder, and not from a pre-existing shortcut.

With Steam running, re-test the original issue.

Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games.

If the issue persists, make sure your computer and network are optimized for Steam:

Programs Which May Interfere with Steam
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9828-SFLZ-9289

Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1456-EUDN-2493

Please follow all suggestions in these articles, even if your computer appears to be functioning correctly.

... što naravno nema veze sa mozgom niti poslatim zahtevom (mada su sredili izgleda bar ono da se stalno apdejtuje steam po pokretanju računara, što je lepo od njih). Onda sam im skrenuo pažnju da nije to po sredi i da pročitaju ponovo šta sam im napisao. I neko jeste pročitao i takođe je stigao bolokurcni odgovor:

The list of locations, including the hierarchy of countries and smaller governing areas, comes from a third-party information provider. Some of the data comes from a FIPS.

Please choose the nearest location that is listed.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Pogledao sam FIPS listu i na njoj ima Srbije - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FIPS_country_codes

Koji im je taj 3rd party information provider, to ne znam... pretpostavljam da je geonames samo nije lik spomenuo najverovatnije da ne bi mogao da mu prebacim da nas ima i tamo. U svakom slučaju sam im odgovorio i pomenuo da nas imaju u oba spiska i da hoćemo da izaberemo ne najbliže već ono što treba. 

Ako vas ne mrzi, cimajte ih i vi putem STEAM supporta ili kroz mejlove, sa linkom ka peticiji i o čemu se radi.

• Upvote (+1) 1

pljk!