General Movie News Thread...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunt double photos:

catset.jpg

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/Movies/Batman%203%20-%20The%20Dark%20Knight%20Rises/Set%20Photos/5th%20August%202011/

edit: Ajd' i ovo... baš dugo nisam čitao da se ovaj izlomio negde, svojevremeno je svake nedelje imao neku saobraćajku:

TV comic legend Rowan Atkinson cheated death last night after a collision in his McLaren F1 supercar, it has emerged.

He was hospitalised with a shoulder injury after his vehicle left the A605 at Haddon, around 7.30pm.

The 56-year-old Blackadder and Mr Bean star was reportedly driving when his high-performance car spun around several times, ran into a tree and a lamppost and caught fire.

The actor is said to have walked from the vehicle and was with a passing motorist until emergency services arrived.

A spokesman for Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals today said Atkinson was in a stable condition and is expected to be released later today.

A spokesman for the star has not yet commented on the incident.

Atkinson, known to be a car enthusiast, recently topped the leader’s board on Top Gear’s Star in a Reasonably Priced Car contest.

He told presenter Jeremy Clarkson he was keen on racing and was currently driving a 1964 Ford Falcon.

But his racing background did nothing to quell his nerves before taking on the challenge, he admitted.

In a clip of the show uploaded on to YouTube by the BBC on July 22, Atkinson said people would “assume that in the reasonably priced car I will be very good when there’s absolutely no guarantee of that whatsoever”.

The star notched up the fastest time on the show, completing the circuit in 1 minute 42.2 seconds.

Atkinson is best known for his work on Not The Nine O’Clock News, Blackadder and Mr Bean, in which his hapless character drives an old Mini.

Pa i više dođe kao ekranizacija pozorišnog komada nego pravi, nagruvani film (mada ni ja nemam neku preteranu želju da ga gledam, al' mi se sviđa što glumi Koks).

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Pa zar nije bio cirkus na najvišem nivou povodom toga, čak se i Dačić slikao sa Fajnsom.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."