General Movie News Thread...

spiking of sikuelz wid grejt sakidzh potenshl:

Spider-Man To Return for a "Different" Fourth Film

Spider-Man is returning for a fourth installment of the superhero franchise, but without director Sam Raimi in the director's chair. Raimi directed the first three movies and co-wrote 2007's Spider-Man 3 - but the filmmaker is stepping back to let someone else create their own vision for the web-slinging adventure. He tells MTV.com, "Right now, a writer is being sought to write the next installment. We're in the very early stages. I won't be working on the story. It'll be a brand-new writer coming in with a brand-new story - a fresh take on the Spider-Man series. We're hearing different versions right now and really enjoying the different stories. Hopefully, we'll hear one that sounds right for the fourth installment." When asked if would produce the movie, rather than direct, Raimi replies, "Yes, that's right. In this case, it's more in the writer's hands. I'm going to let the writer envision where Peter Parker would go to next."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mutant Chronicles

501120586_421192d924_o.jpg

“The Mutant Chronicles” is an upcoming movie based on the role-playing game with the same name. From the official site:

Mutant Chronicles is a futuristic war film set in a dark time when the Earth’s natural resources have been exhausted by mankind and battle rages between the soldiers of four leading Corporations: the Capitol, Bauhaus, Mishima and Imperial.

Mitch Hunter and Nathan Rooker, a pair of battle-hardened Capitol soldiers, are leading an attack on a Bauhaus outfit when an explosion rips a hole in an ancient seal awakening a horrifying machine that recycles human corpses creating powerful and relentless mutants. Mitch manages to escape but he has to witness the savage death of his friend Nathan who is torn apart by mutants armed with heavy bladed arms.

As the mutants multiply by their millions destroying all before them, the last humans attempt to evacuate the planet. The Corporations’ leader, a high priest figure called Constantine, is about to abandon the planet and leave the remaining humans to their desperate fate when he is approached by one of the Elders, a monk named Samuel. Brother Samuel is keeper of the Chronicles, an old tome, which foretold the rise of the Mutants and that a ‘Deliverer’ will appear to destroy the Machine and save mankind. Samuel believes he is the Deliverer and he manages to recruit Mitch Hunter to help him in his quest to destroy the Machine. Mitch reluctantly signs up, along with a handful of like-minded soldiers including Steiner, a Bauhaus leader and sworn enemy of Mitch; sword-wielding Severian and Latino street fighter El Jesus; fearless beauty Duval and her brother Juba.

The “Mutant Chronicles” follows Mitch and Samuel’s mission to venture into the very heart of the machine in an attempt save the planet from the marauding hordes of undead.

mutant_chronicles.jpg

Devon Aoki (sin city) ... Valerie Duval

Ron Perlman ... Brother Samuel

John Malkovich ... Constantine

Thomas Jane ... Major Mitch Hunter

Benno Fürmann ... Steiner

Release Date: 2008

http://www.mutantchroniclesthemovie.com/

edit:

znachi ne verujem sta je dart vejder iskopao :) btw tip igra soccer sta hoces :P

edit2 pojavljuje se udruzenje brotherhood :P omg josh samo ron da kaze war war never changes i da s eupishkim u gace chucheci u coshku skrivajuci suze radosnice

fallout_table.gif

ahahahhaahah ulepsha mi jutro!!!

Harry Potter's Dumbledore Is Gay

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix author J.K. Rowling has shocked fans of the boy-wizard series by stating that character Albus Dumbledore as gay. The writer revealed the truth of the Hogwarts school headmaster's sexuality at New York's Carnegie Hall on Friday as part of her American book tour. When asked by an audience member if Dumbledore had found "true love," she replied, "Dumbledore is gay," adding he was in love with his rival Gellert Grindelwald, who he once beat in a battle between good and bad wizards long ago. She says, "Falling in love can blind us to an extent. (Dumbledore was) horribly, terribly let down."

znachi ro. fl.

Znaci ceka se Rambo IV i Indiana Jones IV :)

Terminator 4 je sranje u najavi, ko je gledao trojku zna o cemu pricam :)

Nego, jeste gledali TMNT 4? Ja mislio bice kao zadnja 3 dela, medjutim ovo sranje je potpuno animirano - kao Ice Age i Shrek... Nisam mogao da verujem da im je tako nesto palo na pamet, mogli su sa kostimima + CGI sve da odrade kao u prva tri dela...

E da, u najavi imamo i Transformerse 2 i 3, medjutim sa obzirom da je kec bio sranje, ni ostali delovi nece biti mnogo bolji...

Pozdrav :)

random vesti...lol tipa

Portman Regrets Nude Scene

Actress Natalie Portman insists she'll never bare all on the big screen again after regretting a saucy scene in new short film Hotel Chevalier. The shots of the actress baring all in the film hit the internet earlier this year - months before the movie hit festivals in September. And Portman admits she's rather upset about agreeing to do something she felt awkward about in the Wes Anderson-directed prelude to The Darjeeling Limited. She says, "I'm really sorry I didn't listen to my intuition. From now on, I'm going to trust my gut more. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is say no."

Rowling Shocked by Response to Gay Dumbledore

Author J.K. Rowling is stunned by the reaction she received after outing popular Harry Potter character Albus Dumbledore as gay. The writer revealed the truth about the Hogwarts school headmaster's sexuality at New York's Carnegie Hall on Friday as part of her American book tour. The outing of Dumbledore provoked more that 3,000 comments on Harry Potter fansite, The Leaky Cauldron - and Rowling is shocked by the furor over her character's sexual orientation. Rowling says, "It has certainly never been news to me that a brave and brilliant man could love other men. He is my character. He is what he is and I have the right to say what I say about him."

'Lost' Star Kim Arrested for DUI

Lost star Daniel Dae Kim has been arrested for driving under the influence in Hawaii. The actor, who plays Jin-Soo Kwon in the hit series, was stopped by police at around 3am on Thursday in Honolulu where the show is filmed, according to local newspaper the Honolulu Advertiser. Kim was booked at the Honolulu Police station and was released at 5:05 am after posting bail, although full details of the arrest have not been released. It marks the latest in a string of DUI-related arrests to plague the Lost cast in Hawaii - cast mates Cynthia Watros and Michelle Rodriguez both pleaded guilty to driving under the influence in January 2007 and April 2006 respectively

Hanks & Howard Ready 'Da Vinci Code' Sequel

Hollywood superstar Tom Hanks and director Ron Howard will begin shooting a sequel to their 2006 smash hit The Da Vinci Code in February. Angels & Demons - again based on a novel by Dan Brown - will see Hanks reprise his character of Harvard University symbolist Robert Langdon. This time the literary hero will be involved in a frantic quest to find the world's most powerful energy source. The Da Vinci Code will be a hard act to follow - the movie has made $757,236,138 at the international box-office. Angels & Demons marks the fourth time Hanks and Howard have teamed up for a big screen project.

dakle, u epizodi 4x04 jin hrabro ulazi u novi podvodni hatch koji je pun opreme za abortus i pneumatskih kompresora, gde ga od džinovske hobotnice spašava nevidljivi gusar, samo da bi se udavio na putu do površine.

pa to je upravo i publika kojoj se pisci kao sto su den braun i koeljo i obracaju... primitivci kojoj je to druga knjiga posle "Pop cire i pop spire" .

braun i koeljo - instant "kulturo eve me"

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.