Past Life Analysis

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Do you remember now?

yes yes ofc

• crno nam se piše

• belo nam se šmrče

• mind over matter

• jebo sam vam mater

hahaha sto je ovo dobro =o))

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 550. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Ja sam sa Burme, OMG?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Do you remember now?

Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

naravno da se secam isto ko sad :)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 575. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

al owo nema veze s mozgom.

http://s2.bitefight.ba/c.php?uid=22457

b:"jeli,jel ovo na slici fred durst ili onaj njegov brat limp bizkit?"

mare:"glupa je ko kugla ispod kauca"

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Alan Smith ftw.

resto ili feral?

feral, ako se mene pita, i bio sam 82. level :)

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Do you remember now?

ja ispadoh jedini kinez ovde, i ovaj zhivot me uchi istoj lekciji kao i mauda, shta koji kurac :p

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom. Do you remember now?

OMG .

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 375. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will

ova psiholoska analiza rula;)

edesi.org :)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

+1

edit: gde se koji kurac nalazi Burma, i koja je konekcija sa "morskim covekom" i dilerom, biznismenom ili brokerom?

Edited by spo(ghost)

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

brate, ovo je istina... bio sam warrior :D

i sad shirim srecu... ololo :D

( [;)] )...

Everybody's got a right to be a sucker once.

OMG,bio sam Shkotski biznismen u vreme druge industrijske revolucije,dal je moglo gore da se padne :)))

edit: gde se koji kurac nalazi Burma, i koja je konekcija sa "morskim covekom" i dilerom, biznismenom ili brokerom?

I ja i ti smo rodjeni Juna '88,a ovo radi po tom principu...Sve nam isto samo si ti Burmanin a ja Shkot :)

Edited by Savkeeeeeee...e!

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of Scotland around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a highlander.

Such people are, as immortals, involved in a never ending game with the ultimate prize - the last man standing will be able to influence the world's destiny through the world leaderst, also they like music and cooking.

No fighting on holy ground (no matter who regards it as holy).

Immortal combats are one-on-one

George Michael is gay

Do you remember now?