• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a Monkey!

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

pjeeee..... [:D] sad kapiram shta su neke devojke mislile [roflmao]

postoje samo dve istine na ovom svetu:

1). djape je najbolji frajer

2). zemlja je plocha

Elem, bila mi danas ex i rek`o aj da je nateram da uradi ovo...bolje da nisam:

You are a Slug!

Call yourself an animal? - you're about as exciting as lump of cheese. Oh dear. You need to inject some passion into your performance, some zing into your zang. Start practicing, buy a manual, buy a doll - you need something, anything to liven it up a bit between the sheets.

Odoh da se upucam. Mada dobro, srala je malo, posle je opet radila pa je ispala koala. [:)]

Edited by Green

You are a Tiger!

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

lol [8D]

мачке ће ме запамтити. [:I][8D][:D][8][:p]

MORTALIS HOMO AURA PER KHARONE SERVA

Style over subsistence

Crown of Light. Keeper of The Yoda Chamber. I&I, Righteous Army of One.

shta da se upucash .. trebao si da je teshish sa prichom "nisi nisi, laze pogani test, sad cemo da ga opovrgnemo" :D

ili je trebao kao neko ko je vetj uradio, da joj izvuche sve kojotove postove i ostavi da prochita pa bi mu odradila svashta vetj [:D]

postoje samo dve istine na ovom svetu:

1). djape je najbolji frajer

2). zemlja je plocha

• 3 weeks later...

You are a Fox!

Swift and agile, you know what you want and how to get it. You react badly to competition. You use your guile - whatever needs to be done to get them in the sack. Romance can be useful - but only as a trick to get your hands on what you really want. In bed you're a focused lover but have a cheeky, wild streak and aren't afraid to try a few new techniques which often shocks your partners

pa i nisam se bas iznenadio kad sam video, mada mislim da sam malo veci romantik nego sto pise, volim i ja ponekad da se zavucem ispod jorgana i samo da se kikocemo bez kresanja.

sto se tice konkurancije izucio sam varijantu zavadi pa vladaj :)) tipicno zenski, ali treba nesto nauciti i od njih ;>> jebi ga sto kaze moj cale: sine da sam ja krenuo da te poducavam o ribama sa 5 godina, kad one krenu da se sminkaju, gde bi ti kraj bio :)))))

ovo je ionako kviz za kresanje ne i za veze ;)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. Robert A. Heinlein

God is subtle but he is not malicious. Albert Einstein