Fallout 3

MiGsa

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cenzura se svodi da će real life imena droga biti zamenjena nekim fiktivnim, isto kao u prethodnim delovima.

Evo piše ovde detaljno:

UGO: Just wanted to confirm the annoucement that all versions of Fallout 3 would be indentical, with the changes being made to the names of specific drugs (changing them from real-world names to in-universe names). Can you be more specific? If I recall, all of the drugs in the builds we've played were made-up names like Buffout and Mentats.

Pete Hines: The chems in the original Fallout used fictional names...Buffout, Jet, Rad-X, etc. Those all appear in Fallout 3 in exactly the same way as before.

We had added a new chem to Fallout 3 and had given it a real-world name, Morphine. Questions were raised about the use of that real-world drug, not only in Australia, but other territories as well. We decided there was no reason it needed to be named that and it should be a fictional name like the other chems, so we changed it to "Med-X".

That’s the change we made in response to those concerns, nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

While causing chaos in Megaton, I came across several aspects of the game that make it easier to be nasty. Though you can get in a pinch if you don't save often, I found that there's always a way out of the mess you create in cities. Cause as much havoc as you like, get the sheriff and every citizen chasing you with guns ablaze, and you can pop outside of the town of Megaton and they won't follow you. Wait 24 hours and go back in and the townsfolk will have forgiven (or forgotten) your deeds. This may not be realistic, but if you go on a little killing spree for fun, you can still salvage your game in the long run.

koliko miliona ovako stupidnih ideja samo ima u ovoj igri a koja se ne spominju na osnovu demo-a od 15 minuta...

jeeee... kao da se trude da igra bude sto vise retard friendly

fallout_table.gif

Prevod "If you are retarded and fuck up you can still play a goodie".

Posle se pitaju zashto mentoli ulecu sa oruzijem i po shkoli pucaju na sve strane :). Samo su malo hteli da se izive, posle ce biti normalni ;).

Edited by Sting

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

eo sad sam gledao ovaj video preview, da ne veruje covek da cemo ga igrati za mesec dana. svidja mi se sto mozes da igras kao fps i po vats sistemu.

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

eo sad sam gledao ovaj video preview, da ne veruje covek da cemo ga igrati za mesec dana. svidja mi se sto mozes da igras kao fps i po vats sistemu.

Nije FPS, kad pucaš bez aktiviranog VATS-a igra računa gde optišao metak tako da je isto kao i pređašnji falloutovi.

Nisi nego on ne vidi šumu od drveta [:D]

Tamo se udarci računaju "kockicom" i statistikom, ovde se isto tako računaju, suština je ista, razlika je u pogledu i što je real-time.

Speaking of which, kako me nervira u VTM Bloodlines kad ga nanišanim između očiju, a on mi izračuna promašaj jer eto ranged weapons mi je na kecu...

pa tako ce ti biti i ovde :)

kada se promeni izvodjenje igre normalno da se menja gejmplej :) tako da je daleko od toga da je u ovoj igri bilo sta isto kao u prva dva dela... blabla prd prd :) ne mogu vise da ponavljam

btw

Fallout 3, Bethesda's eagerly-awaited post-apocalyptic RPG, has been leaked onto file-sharing sites less than 24 hours after going gold. Impatient gamers have rushed to download the ripped Xbox 360 version, with one site claiming that over 800 people are now sharing a complete set of files.

It doesn't stop there. One cocky gamer has even gone so far as to post a live streaming video of their first experiences with the game. Presumably they don't have a problem with advertising the fact that they're breaking the law.

nisam stigao pogledati snimke jos uvek

ali komentari su

Killing super mutant with 2 shots to the head.From the rifle.In the very beginning...

Dude hanging around the Megaton ruins for a minute or two right after blowing it up, and only getting "minor radiation poisoning".

Talking to the person turned into a ghoul from the Megaton explosion

btw chekirao sam proverite na youtubeo najnovije dodate snimke sa leaked u nazivu... ima svega onoga sto sam ocekivao da ce da bude... dakle golo govno...

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6JJWCRbt0

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOWURTckcwg

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKgNamzr7-k

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GtoimXYY54

fallout_table.gif

Videh sada na You Tube jos neke filmice i neke izjave povodom igre. Hahahaaaa... Jbote kakvi su ovo likovi koji su probali F3. Jedan se zaglavio u tutorialu.

Pa sta bi bilo da je igrao keca i dvojku. Jaoooooooj... I izgleda se pojavio na torrentu ili je laznjak?

Edited by support