manager of the stupidity

Nije to nista jedno vreme je na RTS-u u dnevniku u pozadini stajao bezicni monitor, tj nikakvi kablovi nisu izlazili iz njega :)

OK, ajde da se onda vratimo i prvoj spici naslova na BK kad se riba ubi od kucanja po tastaturi a na ekranu iza pishe "Keyboard locked. Press F1 ..."

OK, ajde da se onda vratimo i prvoj spici naslova na BK kad se riba ubi od kucanja po tastaturi a na ekranu iza pishe "Keyboard locked. Press F1 ..."

hahahahaha kakvi bolidi.

to je sve fora ko u filmovima kad "hakeri" jebu kevu nekom pa sibaju po slovima na tastaturi ko zapisnik u sudnici, a ono forica nesto na monitoru sto se moze sa dva klika misom odraditi

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

nene fora je u akcionim filmovima kao opasni haker treba da udje u FBI database:

-OK get us in

-... It's locked with 256bit security code

-can you brake it?

-I'll try [tri tipke randomly po tastaturi] .. there i'm in!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

ako ja dobro vidim njemu su oci zatvorene.. verovatno je napusen :)

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

nene fora je u akcionim filmovima kao opasni haker treba da udje u FBI database:

-OK get us in

-... It's locked with 256bit security code

-can you brake it?

-I'll try [tri tipke randomly po tastaturi] .. there i'm in!

hehehe :)) jbg brate strucnjak ;)

Does sponsors helping to you and your team or?

-Yes he support us at all but it was really tough to for him and because there is no sponsors.

kole ce prevesti.u redu je...