hejt prema zenama ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zhene i muskarci, dva odvojena sveta koja trebaju jedan drugog.

Svaka osoba, licnost, persona ima prazninu u sebi, i zato uvek trazi nekoga pored sebe kako mi popunila tu prazninu psiholoski, fizicki.

A opet, sve zavisi kako se postavis.

Onaj ko ne voli sebe, ne moze da voli drugog.

Isti takav povredjuje ljude oko sebe.

Diskutabilno, ali u sustini tako.

a kako radi ta tvoja teoruija u vesi sa pederima?

wltdo.jpg

Polako ce u modu uci da devojke jure muskarce tada cemo pricati suprotno!

hmm.. bilo bi zanimljivo da dozhivim da kazhem: 'ove zhene bi samo da se jebu..' [:D]

btw

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them is hurt. God works in mysterious ways. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So.... you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God

that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".

Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this must be a sign from God."

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...."

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are evil. Don't mess with them.

Hahaha pwn totalni :)

@topic

Ma zene su skrooooz ql...ja mnogo volim njih one mnogo vole mene :)).True.mogu da budu drolje najgore(u smislu picke :)) al isto tako mogu da budu super.Znam mnogo vishe prica gde je lik izradio ribu nego ona njega...then again ja idem u filolosku pa imam mnogo zena oko sebe :D

Mrzi me...

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them is hurt. God works in mysterious ways. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So.... you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must be a sign from God

that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".

Flattered, the man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely, this must be a sign from God."

The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...."

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Women are evil. Don't mess with them.

Ni jedan normalan muskarac nije toliko glup i nenormlalan. ne verujem u ovo.

ako me zena udari kolima i sjebe mi kola, batine slede

...... f e n s i c ......

...yes, ur unique...

...just like everyone else...

rezurekta!!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
One night , few weeks ago , my wife and me were in bed. Passion started to raise...

When she said :" I cannot do it now , i am not in the mod... I would like that you hold me in your

arms for a just a while." I said :"What???... What is this now ?"

And she said the words which can scare all husbands on the planet:" You just dont undestand my emotional needs

which i have as women, so i could satisfy your physical needs which you have as man.

When i looked at her with my confused eyes, she answerd :" Why cant you love me for what i am, and not for what i do

in bed ?"

i knew that ther is no sex tonight , so i rolled on my side of bed and fell a sleep ...

Next day i called my boss and said that i will take a day free , so I could be with her. We went to lunch, and after

that i took her in one mall with huge departmant for female clothes. I followed her arround , while she tried few

very expensive suits .She couldnt decide which to buy, so i said that she take all of them. She wanted shoes with every suit

she tried. I also gave her few diamond earings to try them...I have to say you this ... She was thrilled ...

She certinlly thought i am one step from bankrot.I thought she was testing me when she asked to buy racket for tennis, even she never

played tennis before . I have had put here in serious thoughts when i said :"Certinlly darling ."She was so thrilled she was at

top of hers sexual needs ... With a huge smile on her face , she at last said :"Let's go to pay this!..."

i hardly manage myself when i answerd here :"I cant do it now i am not in the mod ! "

She looked like she saw a ghost , when her mouth opened :" WHAT???"

Then i told her :"i only wanted you to hold all this stuff in your arms for a while.. You simply dont understand my financial

problems which i have as man , so i could satisfy your passion for shopping which you have sa woman.

And when she looked at me like she wants to kill me , i added :" Why cant you love me for what i am , and not for stuff i buy you?"

I am sure no SEX for me tonight aswell!!!

Edited by cali