Breaking Bad: Season 5

"On August 14, 2011, AMC announced that Breaking Bad was renewed for a fifth and final season consisting of 16 episodes. The season will be split into two parts, each consisting of 8 episodes. The first half will premiere on July 15, 2012, with the second half premiering in summer 2013." :(((

Kao da prvo puštaju ovih osam komata, pa da vide reakciju publike, pa onda snimaju ostatak.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Od ovoga po meni moze samo glupost da ispadne, savrseno su zaokruzili celu pricu sa 4vrtom sezonom, zaista nije potrebna jos jedna..

a i koja je to fora "bice jos jedna sezona, ali podeljena na dve godine" mislim ... lol..

Edited by JoeKerr

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

Bas nisu zaokruzili oO Henk i dalje juri Heisenberga, otvoreno je celo trziste meth-a u Novom Meksiku, treba Jessie da otkrije ko mu to podjebava zivot u svakom koraku...

Samo prizeljkujem da ne opadne kvalitet epizoda, verujem da mogu da odrze kvalitet koji su do sad imali.

Da, mora veliki clash Henka i Wolta da se odigra, Gus je bio samo (kvalitetan) filler.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

• 4 weeks later...

Поред класичне најаве окршаја који се очекују, епизода је била испод очекиваног нивоа. Глума у пар наврата лоша, као и незанемарљив број холивудских клиеша. Надам се да Волтер уме да се носи са славом коју је стекао, и да неће упасти у образац глуме и тиме од свог лика направити једну вештачку и монотону фигуру која се у сценама понаша као навијена. Фалила ми је његова опуштеност и препуштање сцени. Држим им свима палчеве!

AMC's 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Premiere is Most-Watched Episode Ever

Those polled called it right, despite the squabble with Dish, Breaking Bad set records in its 10p premiere in total viewers (2.9 million) and adults 18-49 (~1.5 rating).

via press release:

AMC’S “Breaking Bad” SEASON FIVE PREMIERE

IS MOST WATCHED EPISODE EVER

WITH 2.9 MILLION VIEWERS

UP +14% OVER SEASON FOUR PREMIERE

2.2 HH RATING, +22%

UNPRECEDENTED GROWTH IN A FIFTH SEASON

1.9 MILLION ADULTS 18-49, +34%

New York – July 16, 2012 – Last night’s season five debut of AMC’s “Breaking Bad” was the most watched episode in the history of the series. From 10pm – 11pm, the network earned a 2.2 HH rating delivering 2.9 million viewers. This marks an increase of +22%/ +14% respectively. Even more impressive is the exceptional growth among the coveted 18-49 demo, which saw a +34% increase versus last season’s premiere. Among the Adults 25-54 demo, “Breaking Bad” delivered 1.8 million marking an increase of +28%. For the night, “Breaking Bad’s” season 5 premiere attracted 3.5 million viewers with the 10:00 pm EST premiere and the 11:30pm EST encore. In August, AMC announced the final 16 episodes to conclude the series. “Breaking Bad” airs on AMC Sunday nights at 10pm ET/PT.

“From day one, ‘Breaking Bad’ has been a passion project for all of us at AMC. This show has helped define what our brand stands for in terms of supporting quality storytelling and creative risk-taking. Working with these terrifically creative people on such outstanding material has been a joy-filled ride. I’m so pleased to share this success with the entire ‘Breaking Bad’ team,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president. “We look forward to sharing the final 16 episodes with ‘Breaking Bad's’ passionate fans. As our marketing campaign says, ‘All hail ‘The King.’”

AMC is carried on every cable, satellite and TelCo provider except the Dish network.

Key Nielsen Highlights for the season five premiere of “Breaking Bad”:

10pm airing – 2.2 HH rating with 2.9 million viewers: +22%/+14% vs. season 4 premiere

10pm airing – 1.9 million Adults 18-49: +34% vs. season 4 premiere

10pm airing – 1.8 million Adults 25-54: +28% vs. season 4 premiere

10 pm, 11:30 pm airings cumed to 3.5 million viewers

Source: The Nielsen Company, L+SD, 7/15/2012

Over the past five seasons, “Breaking Bad” has been heralded as one of the best TV dramas on television.

USA Today said, “As hard and sharp and brilliant as a diamond, and in the TV landscape, just as valuable. And, with only 16 episodes left, almost as rare.” The New York Post said, “the best antihero on television. Not just today, but ever.” People Magazine called it, ““the best TV drama ever... Bad has taken the complexity of modern television storytelling to new levels.” The Toronto Star states, “the beginning of the end for the best show on television.”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/16/amcs-breaking-bad-season-5-premiere-is-most-watched-episode-ever/141710/

Mene je epizoda sasvim zadovoljila, nisam primetio manjak kvaliteta u bilo kom aspektu, naprotiv. Ne mogu da dočekam sledeću epizodu.

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

Poceo sam da gledam seriju nedelju dana i mogu reci da me je odusevila, cak sam i par drugara navukao na seriju ukljucujuci i mog matorog :D

A gledao sam sezone u ovom fazonu:

best_memes_21.jpg

Evo jos slika na tu temu :D

http://acidcow.com/pics/34687-the-best-breaking-bad-memes-27-pics.html

It's kinda hard when you don't know the meaning, but everything happens for a reason

Majk car, ali Volt na kraju pobeđuje...

Uostalom, ribi je tvrdio kako su svi likovi sa spiska pouzdani, ali ga ipak jedan od njih na kraju izda, hmmm....

pa rekao joj je da su sigurni jer su svi placeni za cute u tom slucaju, ali para vise nema a niko nije odrukao, tako da i jesi sigurni u tom nekom aspektu :), i taj lik, radije bi ih sve pobio za pare nego odrukao i uzeo svoje pare

If there's some higher power that controls my fate, i would like to meet him, shake his hand, then crack open his ribcage and tear out his heart.

Ovaj gospodin White me sve više razočarava, prso je načisto :(

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -