Wasteland 2

G!!!

Ma i da ne upale, koga boli kurac, igru su im vec finansirali, sada ostaje samo da je naprave, a svako ko nije finansirao a kupi je nakon release-a, je samo njima dodatan $ u dzepu :)

U svakom slucaju dobra fora, jer taj PR i marketing su delimicno i sjebali industriju, dok sa druge strane ako bi napravili neki PR mogli bi vise da zarade i nakon toga da tu zaradu gurnu kao deo narednog projekta.

da da, to je fora stavi neku adresu iz USA i prolazi placanje sa nasom karticom (ja sam stavio cini mi se beverli hils lol) i domacu adresu - ulicu i broj... i kupovinu obavljas u dolarima

p.s. obrati paznju i na amazonu ima predobrih akcija i krs igara za oko 5 dolara (na benchu ima onaj topik sa akcijama, pa malo malo neko linkuje dobre ponude)

fallout_table.gif

Izgleda da ne mora ni to, ono kad sam pravio nalog na Amazonu s posla, kad je krenuo da gnjavi sa adresama i telefonima, samo sam stavio "back" i vratio me na početnu Amazon Payment stranicu ulogovanog.

Sad sam došao kući, izabrao tamo na Kickstarteru da pledžujem 15 dolara (imam 15 dolara u dolarima na računu), pitao me za karticu, uneo sam ispravnu adresu (Srbija) i kao prošlo je, skinuće pare kad istekne odbrojavanje.

Tako da izgleda može da se plaća bez unetih podataka osim billing adrese u samom trenutku plaćanja, ili se ja bar nadam.

Novi update:

I have received many a question about details of the game and this video will help shed a bit more light. We will communicate all of the remaining points of our vision shortly after we start production next week and after we have spent more time on the forums. We want to get fan feedback on a few more items before we solidify our final vision document.

I did want to give some detail on what the definition of a party based game was since there seems to be some confusion. In specific terms you will be creating and customizing four Rangers at the start of the game and typically you would give each of them different skills to create experts in certain fields. Skills in Wasteland range from lock-picking to bomb disarming to even toaster repair. This creates the dynamic of having players taking very different approaches to exploring the world. In addition there will be three slots for non-player characters to join the party. They will be similar in most respects to a player created member except you will not have 100% control over them. They will have quirks that could range from momentary indecision with them not firing their weapons at an opportune time, to being trigger happy and wasting ammo or even stealing from your characters. This opens up a wide range of possibilities on which NPCs you decide to have join your ranks.

And while we have brought Obsidian into the mix, I think it is important to note that this is my baby, and I will be producing it and managing the programming here at inXile. There seemed to be some confusion on whether it will be a joint production, but the main facets of our involvement are with the use of their tools for asset integration and the design talents of Chris Avellone. Part of the charm and variety of Wasteland 1 came from the way different designers would approach their areas, and I wanted the same dynamic again. Only this time we have added the brains of Chris into the mix, and I am betting he will add ideas to Wasteland 2 that would have never been in the game otherwise.

Due to popular demand, we have added a backer only T-shirt to the rewards. Here is a preview of what the shirt will look like.

wasteland-tee-small.jpg

+ video

A kutije iza njega, oh my god...

Mislim da niste lepo razumeli, nije 150 dolara samo majica nego se dobija sledeće (sve zajedno):

* One digital copy and one COLLECTOR'S EDITION PREMIUM BOXED VERSION OF WASTELAND 2, complete with worn cloth game map and old school instruction book. Also features the digital soundtrack and digital concept art book from previous award. Also receive an early release episodic Novella (Part 1) on the Wasteland 2 world created by Mike Stackpole, a member of the original Wasteland story team. The Novella will give hints and clues being built into the actual Wasteland 2 game.

* PREMIER ACCESS TO AN EARLY PLAYABLE BETA ON STEAM.

* Wasteland miniature and Wasteland 2 faction badge. Also get your name in the credits in a special thanks section.

* A backer-only WASTELAND 2 T-SHIRT. You will get to select between one of four shirts. The T-shirt will not be available anywhere else.

Odnosno sve ono što se dobije za 100 + majica. E sad stoji da onda ispadne da je majica 50 dolara, al jebiga.