P90X

dNte

P90X, or Power 90 Extreme, is a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton in conjunction with Beachbody and director Mason Bendewald of MEGA MACE productions. It claims to improve physical fitness in 90 days through a rigorous segmented training program combined with a nutrition and dietary supplement plan.

Nabasao na bivseg kolegu sa faxa juce i odlucili da odemo na pivo i odradimo catching up, pricali smo poprilicno dugo i negde u sred konverzacije naletimo na temu sporta/treninga i cime on odrzava kondiciju.

Poceo mi je sa pricom da on i zena furaju vec nesto malo vise od pola godine ovaj plan home traininga i cak je bio dovoljno ljubazan da mi danas donese na DVDu celokupan aranzman P90X treninga.

Moram priznati da sam se dosta primio na ovo, citao sam po netu zadnjih sat vremena a i po rezultatima koje je on postigao dosao sam do zakljucka da this thig rly does the job, primera radi on je skinuo 14kg za 3 meseca i usto dobio vrhunsku definiciju.

Interesuje me dal je neko vec experimentisao sa ovim, kakve je rezultate imao i kakvog se plana ishrane pridrzavao?

Nemam para za neko ozbiljnije bavljenjem sportom a i sama zima me tere da ostajem kuci tako da mi je ovo uletelo kao kec iz rukava.

Edited by dante`11

infidel

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ima na piratebay, p90x complete

pored treninga ima i nutrition plan.

oni naravno preporucuju proteine kreatine picke materine, al sve to zavisi od vas. ja suplemente nikad nisam koristio, ali sa svim tim glupostima, rezultati bi bili ameeeeejzing, jer je stvarno prelud program.

uglavnom se bazira na zajebane zgibove i sklekove, i naravno tegovi za vezbi ruku.

sto se kardia tice, sve je na ovaj fazon. znaci.. znojenje znojenje i samo znojenje. ja njihov cardio ne praktikujem, jer mi ne treba.

i za kraj imate abripperx, nesto najludje ikada :))) ako ih dugo niste radili preporucujem da krenete sa onim obicnim 8mins abs sa youtuba, jer tesko da ce te izgurati makar pola treninga.

Bring It

P90x je ekstra program, samo kao sto kaze Ivan, nutrition plan je veoma bitan ako hocete rezultate kao sto ih reklamiraju. Najduze sto sam uspeo da se pridrzavam strogoce programa je bilo oko mesec dana, i skinuo sam 10 kila sigurno. Naravno sve sam vratio jer sam lenji slon, ali program kao program je definitivno uspesan.

Zastava101Mala.jpg

a šta ste radili za šipku za zgibove, nameštali je gajbi negde ili?

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

e da, nisam napomenuo, ja sam sve to radio u teretani. znaci uz taj program dobijes i worksheets, koje sam istampao, i po tome radio u teretani.

ali poenta je da se radi kuci, za lazy amere, ili za ljude koji rade pa nemaju vremena za teretanu. ja jebiga nemam mesta u stanu.

Bring It

dobro je ovo , znam za ovo od ranije , odlican je za pocetnike recimo , sve je objasnjeno na klipu i lako je improvizovati.Dobar je taj sistem bez pauze,da radis jednu grupu misica dok se druga odmara,ima efekta(posto citavo vezbanje oduzima sat vremena maksimalno,odlicno je za zauzete ljude itd).

Najjache je kad kaze - sad mozes da radis sklekove na jednoj ruci,svi su kao wtf i onda kad vidi da moze da radi smeje se sam sebi :)

Edited by Cela_

When the going gets tough, the tough get going

Mozda nije lose da neko ko nema kondiciju radi prvo malo P90 samo pa posle da predje na P90X

'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

'Lo, there do I see... The line of my people...

Back to the beginning. 'Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Valhalla...

Where the brave... May live...

...forever.

Jebote jel ovo stvarno toliko dobro?

Poslednje dve godine sam ponovo poceo da vezbam i bash sam hteo od ovog proleca da malo intenziviram vezbanje i vidim da li mogu da steshem stomak josh vishe (nije da ga imam, ali ima tu prostora pogotovo posle zimskih slava [:D]) a uvek se zimi nagojim. Cim pocne lepo vreme trcim 4km dnevno, radim sklekove i trbushnjake ali sa zgibovima jednostavno ne ide. Par puta sam probao i nikako da napredujem pa se smorim i prestanem sa zgibovima.

Kako ste rekli da se zove na torrentu P90X complete?

Edited by Sting

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

Skini program koji ti odgovara :

DVD 01 – Chest & Back is Push and Pull to the extreme. What’s really nice about this p90 workout routine the variation of hand grips, distance, pushups. If you can eliminate that mindset that says “I can’t do it.” Forget that mindset. Instead say to yourself “I am currently struggling with…” then over the course of time someone who’s dream was to do two or three can find themselves doing twenty; or more! You are going to find that you will need to dig deep down around the second or third of this p90 Workout but in the end they’ll find that they are chest deep (pardon the pun) of a world class Chest and Back Workout. Without a doubt!

DVD 02 - Plyometrics means “Jump Training.” In this P90 Workout you will find yourself Jumping Forward, Backwards, Side to Side and Up and down. Lateral Movements folks! Basically any way you can jump you’ll be doing it in this intense workout. This workout is all about BURNING CALORIES! And burn calories you will. The aim here is to open up your heart and lungs and allow you to work harder, run farther (and faster), jump higher and generally out perform anyone who has not been doing plyometrics. The biggest side benefit to this workout is the intense amount of calories you will burn and the pounds of fat you will shed! This workout put’s the X in P90x!

DVD 03 - Shoulders & Arms routine is the “Glamor” routine. It’s the workout that builds the muscles you see when you are wearing a tank top or muscle shirt. Even if you’re the type of person that is, or always has been, ashamed to wear any type of sleeveless shirt, you will find yourself shopping for sleeveless shirts after completeting the routine in the Shoulders and Arms DVD. The shoulder is the link to every other major muscle group. It is the link to the arm, the link to the Back and Biceps. There is a lot going on here and THAT is why there is so much emphasis on this P90 workout! Extreme.

DVD 04 - Yoga X The great thing about Yoga X is that it is going to focus on your weak spots. It is going to give you strength, flexibility, coordination and balance. More importantly it will give you “Calmness Of Mind” and that is a major part of being able to stay in the right mindset to excel in the P90 Workout System. There is a large amout of people that will avoid doing yoga because they think it is just silly and they do these crazy “Ohms” at the end. Trust us, there are things you will be able to do after completing this program NOT because you can do a thousand pullups, but because you do Yoga!

DVD 05 - Legs & Back routine was included in this program because Tony wanted to work on the two major body parts that he uses the most and felt it would be a huge benfit to the people working the P90 workout. Do you love to do pullups, climb ropes? Maybe you are a skiier like Tony. The benefits of the Leg routine are to build the solid lower extemeties so that you can focus more intently on the upper body (or showing) muscle groups. The amount of pullups you will be able to do and the intensity that you will be able to bring to the other more glamorous body parts will hinge DIRECLT on the amount of work you put into the Legs and Back Routine.

DVD 06 - Kenpo X If there is a routine that is fun, fun, FUN it is Kenpo X. This routine will keep you moving and grooving and jumping around. You will be changing direction like crazy. There is so much going on with this routine that you will burn tons of calories without even being aware of how long you’ve been working out. Before you know it the routine is over, you’re dripping wet and have had a great time.

DVD 07 - X Stretch Do you know why most people are not flexible? Because they do not work on their flexibility. For some strange reason most people assume that you either ARE or ARE NOT flexible genetically. This is just not true. If you perform this routine on a regular basisi you will find that you will gain the flexibility you NEVER thought you had. I don’t care if your 25 years old or 55 years old, this p90 workout routine will absolutely work for you. More importantly stretching is THE way to avoid those pulled muscles and other soft tissue injuries that people get when they DON’T stretch.

DVD 08 - Core Synergistics By doing core synergistcs you are going to prevent injury. You’re going to make yourself less vulnerable and you’re going to make yourself a helluva lot more durable. Synergistics is multiple muscle groups at the same time WHILE working the core muscle groups. It also supports ALL the other workouts in the P90 workout system.

DVD 09 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps The reason why Chest, Shoulders and Triceps are covered in the same workout is because it’s all about taking the energy and resistance and pushing it away! And that’s why it works. It’s just good old fashioned weight lifting 101. This stuff has been around for a long time but has just been forgotten amidst all the fancy gadgets and fad workouts that have flooded the market over the past years. If we neglect the triceps then we can’t build the chest and shoulders and most of the other body parts you want people to see. It’s very important the the Triceps are workes as hard as every other muscle group!

DVD 10 - Back & Biceps is simple old school workout goodness. It’s about using excercises where you are pulling towards your body. It’ll be almost impossible to avoid the burn with this p90 workout. But the burn is there for a reason. You’ll go Back to double biceps… Back to double biceps… and that sequence burns calories like crazy and builds the muscle fast as fast can be. You’re working TWO body parts in one direction and all within the same workout. If you work hard at this routine you will see results in very short order.

DVD 11 - Cardio X is one of the most critical facests of this workout because people need to burn calories, and burn calories is what this routine is designed to do. Tony included different parts of most every other workout into this one sweat inducing disc. It includes a littel bit of Yoga, Kenp, Plyo and even Core in this one workout. It’s got a combination of a lot of different movements in order to give you the calorie burn to help you look fit and toned.

DVD 12 - Ab Ripper X What’s really amazing about Ab Ripper X is that it give people the opportunity to gain those beautifully ripped midsections that EVERYONE aspires to have. We’re doing over 300 moves here. But the only way to achieve the results and the sculpted abs you want is to BRING IT. You’re going to have to work as hard as ever in this p90 workout. If you give this dvd the attention and motivation it needs I assure you that you will find yourself with the hard core abs you so desperately desire. You’re gonna HATE it… But you’re gonna LOVE it even more!

Jel bolje Plyometrics ili Cardio za skidanje kila? ;p

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Worksheat?

Penis, ortak mi dao samo DVD sa snimcima bez ikakvog papira ali jeste napomeno da i to ima, znaci plan i program za definiciju, mrsavljenje, kondiciju etc etc. Aj baci mi na PM-u ili na fejs ako imas link za dl ili skeniran primerak toga Sini.

Sto se tice dl-a, eo link za w-bb stranicu de ima kompletan sadrzaj da se skine, znaci od obicnog P90 pa do P90X+ i jos par nekih vezbi.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=5202646&highlight= 

Edited by dante_

infidel

Shta znaci koliko toliko striktna ishrana? Da jedem tacno shta pishe u onim sheetovima taj i taj dan to i to?

Trenutno ne mogu sebi da priushtim striktnu ishranu tog tipa, ali mogu da regulishem ishranu donekle.

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

Nisam jedan od onih shto voli slano, slatkishe i cokoladu mogu da redukujem a grickalice vishe ni ne jedem. Tecnost ne merim, ali kontam da unosim dovoljno.

Jedino me jebe ovo obroci na 3 sata. Kako npr zaposlen covek ovo da ispuni? Nikako, eto kako =P.

Edited by Sting