Koji je ovo film!

dig

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jel to onaj sa Deni Trejom? (najbolja scena u filmu) :)

Edited by Pipboy

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

FMJ!

ne pada mi nista na pamet, ako se pojavi neko sa kul kvotom pre nego sto se setim, nek se ubaci

evo nesto, ko je gledao ne moze da omane :)

osoba a: [to osoba b] Do you wear glasses when you go to bed?

osoba b: No. I don't. No one wears eyeglasses to bed.

osoba a: It's logical to assume that she wasn't wearing them when she was in bed. Tossing and turning, trying to fall asleep.

osoba x: How do you know?

osoba a: I don't know - I'm guessing! I'm also guessing that she probably didn't put her glasses on when she turned to look casually out of the window. And she, herself, testified the killing took place just as she looked out. The lights went off a split second later - she couldn't have had time to put them on then. Here's another guess: maybe she honestly thought she saw the boy kill his father - I say she only saw a blur.

The thing's hollow — it goes on forever — and — oh my God — it's full of stars!

Da nije 12 Angry Men ???

Ako jeste..

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

Edited by shiki

'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see...

My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.

'Lo, there do I see... The line of my people...

Back to the beginning. 'Lo, they do call to me.

They bid me take my place among them.

In the halls of Valhalla...

Where the brave... May live...

...forever.

Hint za:

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

...They called me Mr Glass.

...forever.

Jeste

...forever.

X1: Nothing like a good shit! Do you believe in God? That's the wrong question. Does God believe in us? I once had a friend called Grunwalski. We were sent to Siberia together. When you go to a Siberian work camp, you travel in a cattle car. You roll across icy steppes for days, without seeing a soul. You huddle to keep warm. But it's hard to relieve yourself, to take a shit, you can't do it on the train, and the only time the train stops is to take on water for the locomotive. But Grunwalski was shy, even when we bathed together, he got upset. I used to kid him about it. So, the train stops and everyone jumps out to shit on the tracks. I teased Grunwalski so much, that he went off on his own. The train starts moving, so everyone jumps on, but it waits for nobody. Grunwalski had a problem: he'd gone behind a bush, and was still shitting. So I see him come out from behind the bush, holding up his pants with his hands. He tries to catch up. I hold out my hand, but each time he reaches for it he lets go of his pants and they drop to his ankles. He pulls them up, starts running again, but they fall back down, when he reaches for me.

X2: Then what happened?

X1: Nothing. Grunwalksi... froze to death. Good day.

trebalo bi da bude lako ;)

sine nikita, postao si nik kejv

Vagine 90 posto zena sveta su ti otvorene 

Umro topik, opet. :(

Mozda ga i ne vredi rezurektovati vise, al ajde ...

Zbunilo me to sto je tekst na engleskom, ali sam bio siguran da sam ga negde cuo.

U pitanju je La Haine.

Evo jedno uber lagano da zivne malo topik.

A: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?

B: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?