iPhone 4

fatboy

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, koja farsa.

- Ne radi mi telefon kada ga uhvatim za ćošak!

- Drži ga drugačije. U isto vreme želimo reći da to naravno nije hardverski problem, već greška u obračunavanju, u kome vas lažemo da je signal duplo bolji nego što jeste.

- Popravili ste softver, ali meni i dalje opada signal kad držim donji levi ugao, a sada mi i mnogo više puca veza zbog slabog signala!

- OK, slagali smo, ipak ne valja antena. Evo ti plastično kućište

Kapiram da je iphone i dalje dobar proizvod, ali jebeš firmu koja te tretira kao glupu stoku.

pogledah konferenciju .. najsmesnije mi je ono sto su rekli kako svi telefoni gube signal kad ih uhvatis levom rukom oko ivica.. pritom je dovoljno dodirnuti cosak iphone-a da bi izgubio signal

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

ja sam na desire-u uspeo da ubijem jednu crtu (sa tri na dve) na gajbi u kupatilu, ovako blizu prozora ne mogu ni jednu.

+1 za nexus one.. skroz sam ga obgrlio rukama i nisam ni jednu crtu skinuo, a ima 4.

htc je nedugo potom poslao odgovor:

Apple's Friday press conference may have left a bad taste in some rival handset manufacturer's mouths, but not all of them are taking Cupertino's derision of their devices seriously -- HTC's Droid Eris was arguably the most affected by the grip of doom, its bars dropping to zilch when held, but the Taiwanese company's keeping any controversial opinions to itself for now. Instead, it's sharing a simple percentage to help clear the air. Whereas Apple claimed over 0.55 percent of customers called AppleCare with reception-related complaints, HTC's Eric Lin told Pocket-lint the Droid Eris technical support rate was 0.016 percent, nearly thirty-four times lower -- though even with a seven-month head start, we have to wonder if the Eris sold close to three million by the time Verizon brought the axe down.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.