Starcraft 2 konacno

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jao, jao, šta je ovo, dajte koliko je to sati po našem vremenu:

"TiVo Alert - StarCraft II Ad to Debut During NBA Finals

6.9.10 | by Nebu On Thursday, June 10, a new StarCraft II TV spot featuring never-before-seen cinematic footage will air during the second quarter of game four of the NBA Finals between the Celtics and Lakers. The thirty-second spot features voice-overs from two iconic characters in StarCraft II, and is cut from the pre-rendered cinematic sequences found throughout the game. Check it out during the ABC broadcast beginning this Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern or 6 p.m. Pacific time. "

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Meni bi zabrađeni Lens Henriksen bio idealan Mengsk, ali za ostale baš nemam inspiraciju :) Brus Vilis kao Rejnor, maybe (ali džabe kad mu nikad ne bi izrasla kosa)?

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

http://us.starcraft2.com/dominion/

Neka nova zajebancija, ajde klikćite da vidimo šta će dole da se otključa

Na onom testu sam ispao Ghost, ima stvarno carskih pitanja, br 5 pobeđuje :))))

You Have Been Chosen To Become a

Viking Pilot

From your answers, it's clear that living life to its fullest has never been a problem for you. While you pride yourself on having survived over a dozen high-speed hoverbike crashes, the Dominion has taken note of the threat that your wild antics pose to the population at large. Fortunately, we've been looking for an adventurous individual just like you to pilot our newest anti-air and ground-support weapon system. We call it the viking, a modern marvel capable of reconfiguring between an air-superiority fighter and an assault walker. You are hereby summoned to the nearest starport to begin flight school. Make no mistake: only the most skilled pilots will ever master the viking. But if you do, fame and glory await!

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !