Starcraft 2 konacno

You Have Been Chosen To Become a Ghost [8D]

edit:"As you've guessed by now, this has all been a test. We know that you've always felt... different. When your mom told you that you were "special" for hearing voices in your head, she wasn't kidding. [V] Our wranglers have identified you as an individual with tremendous psionic abilities. However, until you learn how to control these abilities, you pose a danger to yourself and everyone around you. Luckily, the Dominion has a place for "special" people like you -- the Ghost Academy. You are hereby recruited into this elite institute to train as one of the Dominion's elusive ghost operatives. Pack nothing for your journey. Where you're going, your past life is irrelevant."

Edited by Johnn1e

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slabo momci, pwnujem vas sve sa thorom:)

You Have Been Chosen To Become a Thor Pilot

The Dominion military is always in search of brilliant individuals capable of formulating complex battle strategies. You are not one of these people. But if there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that sometimes you just need someone who likes to smash things. From your test results, you're a perfect fit for this role. What better way to satisfy your borderline psychotic thirst for destruction than in the comfy pilot seat of one of the Dominion's most powerful weapons to date: the Thor! With this neosteel behemoth at your command, you'll be given free rein to obliterate as many of our enemies' air and ground forces as your uncaring little heart desires. Leave any notions of finesse behind you -- if you had any in the first place -- and report to the nearest recruitment center on Korhal IV immediately.

+1 weapon... dodji dule! :D

O, najs, otključali smo prvi art, ajmo sledeća je muzikica reklo bi se

tired-of-life.jpg

Terran power!

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

sc2 prvo izdanje ¬40 jevra i 30 teran misija , sc2 drugo izdanje ¬jevra i 30 zerg misija , sc2 trece izdanje ¬40 jevra i 30 protos misija ... tezak nerf da odigras kampanju sa protosima moras da platis 3x vise nego neki teran fan newb :)

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Izašla još tri nova segmenta, stvarno su tate za marketing i to za proizvod kome marketing i ne treba

the-only-good-hydralisk.jpg

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

• 2 weeks later...

Neko je na warez bb poceo da uploaduje SC2 Collectors Edition, navodno je dobio ranije preko veze,

nemoze da se instalira pre odredjenog datuma. Lik je postavio slike kao dokaz ,izgleda da nije fake.

Nadam se da ce neko brzo uspeti da krekuje.

dsc00995640x480.png

dsc00998640x480.png

dsc00999640x480.png

starcraft2.jpg

StarCraft%202%20Wings%20of%20Liberty%20sCREEN.JPG

Edited by Herr Flick

Good luck with cracking this, aj što je vezano za datum, nego što će trebati i trilion verifikacija i autentikacija na Blizzardovim serverima... Al, kak je krasno izdanje, još malo pa ode kasica prasica pod čekić.