Google chrome

uveta

ajde ne seri vishe, keve ti :)

A ti id zamoli Mohija da ti objasni apache. :D

I nisam paranoichan, google je djavo, I tells ya.

Also, I do not normally visit 4ailchan because I am not a faggot.

Edited by Wulfgar

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nek neko pogleda Terms of Service ili kako se to vec zove. Secirali su ljudi na jednom drugom forumu. Google ima pravo na SVE sto vam prodje kroz browser.

11. Content license from you

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.

11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.

11.4 You confirm and warrant to Google that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.

Pa mislim... Preterali su ga. Ovo je spajver prvo, pa tek onda brovzer.

Moze to da na lici na Google. Ali nemoj da me optuzujes da serem nego licno pogledaj License Agreement za Chrome pa kazi.

Grdjo jebote, mojne da me razocharavash toliko.

1. Vrati se na drugu stranu

2. Chitaj dalje do kraja

3. Shvati da sam bio sarkastichan i da to shto sam rekao uopshte zapravo nije bilo upuceno tebi

4. ?????

5. Profit!

Vulfi sam kroji svoju odecu od kozhe ubijenih protivnika.

Pr0 wifebeaters know.

Never give up. Never give in.

Jbg. Sarcasm detector mi je u autu. A razumem situaciju, zato i samog sebe prekorevam kad repliciram nekome na nekom forumu nesto bez da kvotujem tekst koji komentarisem. I jos ako par ljudi postuje u medjuvremenu dok ja iskucam post i lupim reply... vidi zabune :)

Nema ljutnje, nema lazi nema prevare.

nice.

skida mi se nesto u ff pa cu drugi put da uvezem plugse da vidim kako rade.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

oke je.. brzhe mi ochitava stranice.. startniji je.. i shto me je najvishe smetalo kod fajerfukse je to shto se samo od sebe stranica refreshovala onako iz zezancije.. toga ovde nema..

;]

٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶.٩(●̮̮̃●̃)۶٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶star3.pngladysw9.gif

Nek neko pogleda Terms of Service ili kako se to vec zove. Secirali su ljudi na jednom drugom forumu. Google ima pravo na SVE sto vam prodje kroz browser.

11. Content license from you

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.

11.2 You agree that this license includes a right for Google to make such Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom Google has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.

11.3 You understand that Google, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this license shall permit Google to take these actions.

11.4 You confirm and warrant to Google that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.

Pa mislim... Preterali su ga. Ovo je spajver prvo, pa tek onda brovzer.

Koliko sam ja ukapirao jos moram da proverim ovo se prvenstveno odnosi na tome da kada ti nesto pises po forumima/blogovima da to bude automacki cesirano da bi se ubrzao ceo proces kesiranja. Ali tako sam samo ja to svatio :)

Posto se prica da google pravi i OS, evo jednog zanimljivog komentara o tome i o google-u uopste, sa kojim se slazem, ko da ga je wulfgar pisao :)

Ooh, a web browser! We needed another one.

And this one's by Google! the folks who are notorious for archiving everything you've ever searched for! Only now they'll simply archive every URL you've ever visited, regardless if whether you used their search to find it. Much more complete.

The OS will be great too, not only will they record every keyword you've ever searched for and every site you've surfed to, they'll also be recording every single thing you do on the computer, when, and for how long. What kind of pron you like, who you email and about what, even your diary.

It will be super awesome!

okej, evo i ja se slazem sada sa wulfijem. ali mislim da ovako ponasanje nece proci i da ce gugl promeniti terms of service da ga ne bi svi hejtovali kao Microsoft sada

neće, jer je do jaja biti MS hejter, i pljuvati Bilija, dok je Gugl mega kul

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

Nisi me uvredio. Samo hocu da ti kazem da pratim desavanja u ovoj oblasti dosta dugo i mogu da ti kazem da su sanse da se tako nesto desi nikakve. Sto je najgore Google ima vec 2 svoja operativna sistema. Jedan sa kojima pokrece svoje servere (Zestoko modifikovan linux, tako da ga ni majka ne bi poznal) i Android kao Linux distribucija za mobilni. Ali OS kao desktop OS na koji svi mislimo jednostavno nece se pojaviti. Iz dosta razloga.

A Linux distribution (also called GNU/Linux by distributions such as Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Mandriva and Gentoo) is a member of the Linux family of Unix-like software distributions. Such distributions consist of a Linux operating system and a collection of applications. The operating system will consist of the Linux kernel and, usually, a set of libraries and utilities from the GNU project, with graphics support from the X Window System.

ali to sad nije ni bitno, poenta je - kakve to ima veze sa guglom pa si linkovo

kao, "nije njihov os, ALI..." ?

Edited by peja_

The thing's hollow — it goes on forever — and — oh my God — it's full of stars!