RUR CW

rev

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pa to je veceras dea ne zbunis ljude... dolazim !!!

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."

Ajde ko je veceras tu dolazim i ja ...posto vise ne mogu igrati na king serveru poceli su ljudi masovno koristiti citove :p , a u igraoni nije bio instaliran teamspeaker pa sam danas odneo tako da VECERAS MOZE !!!

Jos jedno pitanje jel moze da se igra ako ti ne radi mic ???

^ ovaj laki postao opasan...

te menja mape i restartuje, te ubija ko lud i resava runde ko da je na cpl-u, ne znam ja sta ste mu dali vi to

-"Don't think, feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

-"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable."