General Movie News Thread...

yay mali jovovic ;o)

Jovovich Becomes a Mother

Actress Milla Jovovich has become a mother for the first time. The Resident Evil star, 31, gave birth to daughter Ever at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Saturday. It is the first child for Jovovich and her fiance, English filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson.

opa - gerard butler pokazao da ima kichmu!

Butler Withdraws From 'Escape From New York' Remake

Scottish actor Gerard Butler has pulled out of upcoming remake Escape From New York due to "creative differences." Butler's casting in the update caused controversy earlier this year when Kurt Russell, the star of director John Carpenter's original 1981 movie, demanded an American, not a Scot, take on the role of Snake Plissken. Speaking earlier this year, Russell said, "When I was told, my initial reaction was, 'Oh man.' I do think that character was quintessentially one thing - and that's American."

josh hapshenja

LaBeouf Arrested for Trespassing

Transformers star Shia LaBeouf was arrested in Chicago, Illinois for trespassing in a discount store. The 21-year-old actor, who plays Harrison Ford's sidekick in the upcoming Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull adventure film, was taken into custody on Sunday morning after refusing to leave a Walgreens store at 2am, according to the Chicago Tribune newspaper. Details of his arrest remain hazy, but it appears LaBeouf refused to leave the store after security requests, and staff called the police. LaBeouf will appear in court on November 28.

trejler za zlatni kompas mi govori da ce film biti shitina, ali chim katolici bojkotuju film to mora da se pogleda ;o)

Catholic League Boycotts 'Golden Compass'

Religious activists at the Catholic League are urging Christians to boycott Christmas family film The Golden Compass over fears kids seeing the movie will give up on God. The film, starring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig, is an adaptation of one of the stories from atheist author Philip Pullman's controversial His Dark Materials trilogy. And Catholic League officials fear children who watch the film will be tempted to read the books, which they claim "bash Christianity and promote atheism to kids." League president William Donohue tells America's Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Parents might be inclined to say, 'Hey, our kid really enjoyed the movie, why don't we buy him His Dark Materials for Christmas?' (It) introduces the kid to atheism. (It's) a stealth campaign." But writer/director Chris Weitz welcomes the criticism - the Catholic League also boycotted the movie adaptation of The Da Vinci Code, which went on to become one of 2006's biggest cinema hits. He says, "It will make more people see the film."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il je vinona popala il je ST mnogo dobio na tezini

Ryder To Play Spock's Mother

Hollywood actress Winona Ryder has signed up to star in the new Star Trek movie - as the mother of Mr. Spock. The Heathers star will join Chris Pine as Captain Kirk, British funnyman Simon Pegg as Scotty and Heroes actor Zachary Quinto as Spock for the 11th big screen outing of the cult TV show. It remains to be seen if Ryder will be playing the Vulcan mother of Spock, as initially reported by Variety. According to Star Trek lore, Spock's mother was human, played by Jane Wyatt in the original series and in one of the feature films. Directed by JJ Abrams, the film will focus on the early journey of the original Enterprise crew and is due for release in December next year.

omg noes!

Beckinsale Hospitalized in Memphis

Vacancy movie star Kate Beckinsale was hospitalized in Memphis, Tennessee over the weekend after complaining of numbness in her left arm and leg. The actress was shooting drama Nothing But The Truth with Matt Dillon and David Schwimmer when she took her assistant to the hospital after she sprained her ankle. While there, Beckinsale sought her own check-up and was told she was suffering from exhaustion.

get well kate!

ma jok, ja samo hoću ono što je najbolje za naše drage pedere :)

ivane ako ne filmujesh kako dotichnim pederima dupetash kite onda ovaj tvoj post polako izlazi iz limita filmske diskusije ovog topica...no ono...admin si...mozhe ti se...

• 3 weeks later...

nove kratke filmske vesti

- David Benioff, scenarista za film X-Men Origins: Wolverine je odao da ce film biti ekranizacija jednog od stripova tj da nece niko da pokusa da bude kreativan =o)) kog stripa nece da kazhe...ali da ce da procuri pre nego sto se pojavi trejler - oce =o) (X-Men Origins: Magneto je i dalje u predprodukciji)

- Christian Bale je novi John Connor!!! ludi Bale ce da glumi u T4 koji ce da bude smesten u period najzheshtjih bitaka izmedju skynetove armije mashina i pokreta otpora...za sada se ne zna ko ce da bude glavni terminator u gilmu, guverner arni shrafciger nije povezan sa projektom...

- to whom it may concern - britanski glumac koji je dezhurni akrobata po blokbasterima Ray Park - ce nakon dartha maula i toada da bude snake eyes u novom g.i.joe filmu

- nije vam dosta dzhoni kejdzha i njegove odvratne perike? neko nije normalan jer nakon agonije od ghost ridera kejdzh trenutno snima dvojku...ay dios mio...

i za kraj

ign daje listu od 25 filmova za pogledati ove zime (c/p na imdbu za detlaje o filmovima ako vec ne zate koji su...)

Nov. 30 - Awake

Dec. 5 - Juno

Dec. 7 - The Golden Compass

Dec. 14 - I Am Legend

Dec. 14 - Alvin and the Chipmunks

Dec. 14 - The Kite Runner

Dec. 21 - Charlie Wilson's War

Dec. 21 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Dec. 21 - Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

Dec. 21 - National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Dec. 25 - The Bucket List

Dec. 25 - The Great Debaters

Dec. 25 - Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

Dec. 26 - There Will Be Blood

Jan. 4 - One Missed Call

SNIMITE RUPU OD 3 NEDELJE! =o))

Jan. 25 - Be Kind Rewind

Jan. 25 - Rambo

Feb. 1 - The Eye

Feb. 8 - Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Feb. 14 - Jumper

Feb. 15 - Funny Games

Feb. 15 - The Spiderwick Chronicles

Feb. 22 - Vantage Point

Feb. 29 - Babylon A.D.

Feb. 29 - Semi-Pro

to je to...mada po pare da ce biti indie filmova koje valja pogledati vishe no ovo...al stacesh...propaganda...pratite coming out soon na imdbu za ostale filmove

peace out =o)

25 filmova za 3 meseca mnogo? ar ju ejmish or samtin?

in tha otha news - nije neka vest nego sto se na istom mestu pominju anne, rosario i jlh...onda je mozak preshao na autopilot ;oP

Dawson and Hathaway Show Support for Love Hewitt

Actresses Rosario Dawson and Anne Hathaway have pledged their support to Jennifer Love Hewitt after she hit out at the media for criticizing bikini photographs showing her in an unflattering light. Hewitt was snapped in her black two-piece swimsuit last month as she enjoyed a dip in the sea - but the Ghost Whisperer star's voluptuous bottom soon became the subject of ridicule on many celebrity blogs. The 28-year-old then posted a message on her own website saying she is content with her figure, but is unhappy that comments on her weight will put young girls under more pressure to diet. And Sin City star Dawson couldn't agree more, telling People.com, "They'll make a whole story about it if someone gains five pounds. I think there is a huge obsession with size-zero jeans, and it's just really scary. It makes me really nervous, because I don't know how in the world we're supposed to be that thin unless we're totally starving and drugging up." Hathaway adds, "I don't think women should only be defined by their bodies and their weight. It's a cycle we've been in for some time, and I don't really like it."

Ne znam da li je bilo...Untitled X Files Sequel (2008) David Duchovny,Gillian Anderson,Amanda Peet,Billy Connolly i naravno XzIbIt lol.Ne znam sta da ocekujem,blago sam optimistican verovatno zbog toga sto sam se uverio u Californicationu da Duhovni i dalje zna da glumi :)

Let me tell you the tales of your life of

your love and the cut of the knife

the tireless oppression

the wisdom instilled

the desire to kill or be killed.

dobar trailer, dobar

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi