General Movie News Thread...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuu dobar je billy cudrup...samo mi malo "pretekstilno" izgleda rorshachova maska...uvek sam mislio da treba da izgleda "kozhnatije"

still...opet su slike iz stripa na ekranu, samo da ne bude ko 300 i super film =o)

Cruise To Star In Top Gun Sequel?

Tom Cruise is preparing for take-off - after he was reportedly approached to star in a sequel to 1986 hit movie Top Gun. The actor has been asked to reprise his role as cocky fighter-pilot Maverick, 22 years after the first film. A source tells British newspaper The Sun, "The idea is Maverick is at the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has to deal with a cocky new female pilot."

holy fuck

this deserves so many facepalms picards face will bleed

ali srbo...iako danas (za razliku od 86te) chovek mozhe d'ode u rusiju i iznajmi prave migove ili pak da odradi to uz pomoc cgi - f5ice su tako fino ruzhne i prepoznatljive u vazduhu, ne mozhesh dozvoliti negativcima da voze lepshe avione! ;o)

• 2 weeks later...

auuuuu

maj hed iz gona iksploud

Smith To Resurrect I Am Legend

Will Smith is to revive his role in futuristic action movie I Am Legend for a prequel. Director Francis Lawrence has confirmed he is working on a follow-up to the hit 2007 film and Smith's character Dr. Robert Neville will return to complete the beginning of the story. Lawrence says, "Absolutely (there will be a prequel), we're actually trying to crack that. We're trying to figure out some ideas for it, but yes, it would be a prequel." And the moviemaker insists that filming the follow-up will be much easier than working on the original, because the crew will not have to shut off large areas of New York City again - a move that sparked chaos among commuters and city workers. He adds, "The first time you go out there and shut down 6th Avenue, it's like, 'How are we going to do this day after day after day?' But by the end, it's just like you know how to do it. "You got the PAs (personal assistants) who know how to shut it down, how to let the traffic through in between set-ups and you just sort of get the routine down, so that's not the issue."

Carell & Rogen To Suit Up For Ghostbusters?

The 40 Year Old Virgin co-stars Steve Carell and Seth Rogen are to reteam for a new Ghostbusters movie, according to Internet reports. The funnymen are at the centre of a huge new movie rumour, which has been reported by DreadCentral.com. According to "a reliable source, who cannot be named", Carell and Rogen will join the original four Ghostbusters, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson, for a third film. According to the website, the original GhostBusters stars will hand over their "proton packs" to the new guys, for what insiders believe will be a new run of spook-chasing movies.

al zato

pwn u najavi

Depp To Play The Riddler?

Johnny Depp is tipped to play Batman villain The Riddler in the next installment of the comic book movie series. After the huge success of The Dark Knight, which has taken $440 million at the worldwide box office, producers are confident they can convince Depp to take on Christian Bale's Batman on the big screen. And, according to the National Enquirer, studio bosses also want Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman onboard to play another of the Caped Crusader's arch-foe, the Penguin. The Riddler was played on the small screen in the 1960s by Frank Gorshin and in 1995 movie Batman Forever by Jim Carrey. Hoffman would be stepping into the shoes of TV and movie Penguins Burgess Meredith and Danny DeVito. A source tells the Enquirer, "(Producers) are convinced that the role of the Riddler is perfect for Depp. Johnny's a pro. He'll be able to take direction from director Chris Nolan and still make the character his own. "And what better Penguin is there than Philip Seymour Hoffman."

sta li ce mu retji burton na ovo ;o))

Pazi, prema mnogobrojnim kriterijumima, a i poredeci sa prva tri dela, drugim narocito, cetvrti deo je govno. Opet, mogu da ga gledam iznova i iznova i jako sam srecan kada se to dogadja :)

Ovdashnji

P.S> nickwoode, zasto se ne "log_out"-ujes kad si na forumu sa mog kompa? DovlaGSI

:)