Illidan kuca na vrata...

Silencer

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade: The Black Temple

Originally founded as a Draenei temple, this plot has been conquered and despoiled many times throughout the history of Outland, removing any spiritual grace it may have once held. The Black Temple has been the stage of the Orc Horde's blood curse, a fortress for the then-mortal Ner'zhul, and a prime staging ground for the Burning Legion's campaign of destruction. Most recently, it has been claimed as home by Illidan, where he and his minions make their bid for power over the remnants of the shattered planet. Now, it is up to you to face the malefic forces of Illidan and his minions in hopes of freeing Outland from chaos and tyranny.

Black Temple is a 25-person raid dungeon located in Shadowmoon Valley.

*Explore an ancient site steeped in Warcraft lore

*Gain access to more than a hundred new rare and epic items, including tier-6 armor sets

*Choose your path through a nonlinear level-70 raid dungeon, as you make your way to...

*Face Illidan himself!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

Cim su ubacili zverku kao s to je ilidan znachi da je nesto krenulo nizbrdo...

ipak tek posle mesec i nesto d TBC-a odmah su iskoristili "dzokera" sto znachi da grabe rukama i nogama da odrze wow sto je duze moguce...

Have you ever noticed that it's only 'perfect' people who are murdered or killed in horrific accidents?

"He was the perfect son" or "She was the perfect daughter."

"Such a tragic accident they were the perfect family."

"They died together, the perfect couple till the end."

Makes me glad I abuse my kids and beat up my wife.

Kind of makes me immortal.

Ja ne kapiram ... a zaista bi zeleo ... kako i gde nalazite inspiraciju toliko da kenjate ...

Ilidan farmable boss ovo ono ... dakle lol .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Cim su ubacili zverku kao s to je ilidan znachi da je nesto krenulo nizbrdo...

ipak tek posle mesec i nesto d TBC-a odmah su iskoristili "dzokera" sto znachi da grabe rukama i nogama da odrze wow sto je duze moguce...

Ja se ljudi slazem sa ovim napisanim. Ilidan je pravi pravcati dzoker, njega koristite u bezizlaznih situacijama ili kad nesto krene vrtoglavo naopako. Prica koja prati WoW je nenormalno dosadna i losa... Sta ce biti u nastavku kada ubijete Ilidana? Sve fore i fazone su iskoristili, cak i Ahn Qiraji hram koji veze nema sa warcraft pricom. Jesam lud il mi se cini da sjaj Warcrafta polako bledi...

blizzard officals su pre 5 godina u okviru najave wowa rekli da ce illidan biti najjache stvorenje u igri, takodje su naglasili da artas/ner'zhul NECE biti u igri, samim tim, dok ne chujemo oficijelno nesto drugo, pochecemo polako sa brisanjem ovih whisfull thinking/shbbkbb postova...

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! [:D]

lol kako se ljudi primaju....dok god ima bossova koji se tesko ubijaju, bice i warcrafta a Illidan nije nista razlicit od gore navedenih (na stranu lore)...pa pogledajte trailer....sta mislite da ce da bude u encounteru? [:D]

"A te io canto una canzone perche non ho altro..."